Can't join friends game... have no idea why

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. Can't join friends game... have no idea why

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
3 years ago#1
So, me and a friend wanted to try out the coop today, yet for some reason I can't join his game. I can join other peoples game, but not his, and viceversa. Help please >_<.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ

RockmanZeroEXE
3 years ago#2
Bump, would really appreciate the help
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ

User Info: heavenkim

heavenkim
3 years ago#3
firewall crash like ds2 multiplayer perhaps? did you and your friend try to reboot the router?

RockmanZeroEXE
3 years ago#4
Well, my friends on a school network, I'm on a network provider. So it's not a firewall I think we'll, I guess I can ask my provider for our building to reset the connections I guess. Meanwhile, any other guess?
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. Can't join friends game... have no idea why

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived