Found another place to farm supplies (spoilers)

#1big_d3883Posted 2/8/2013 3:51:36 AM
I just found another place to farm for items. There is an optional mission during I believe chapter nine to investigate a supply depot. When you begin this optional mission it will take you to a previously locked door which will now open. Once you open the door you will enter a huge room that has a bench and a suit kiosk, look to the left (or just follow your objective marker) and you will see a door go through it. The first time you enter this room you have to fight some necros so be prepared.

Once all the undead are taken care of proceed to the door located at the other end of this room, open it and go through. Now this area for me had the noise indicating a resource stash but all you have to do is turn around and keep opening the door then letting it close again, rinse and repeat. Each time to open and let the door close another random item gets added to the room so if you do it 50 times then you will have 50 random items waiting inside this room. The items will range from resources to heath and stasis packs as well and when you fill up your inventory just take it to the bench located in the next room and unload. Also you can use the suit kiosk to upgrade your suit with all your newly acquired resources... enjoy :)
---
I tell you Bobby Boucher that playstation is the devil
#2AwesomeOpossum2Posted 2/8/2013 4:05:23 AM
Sweet.
---
"The world is cruel to shiny things...". -Lucky
Psn: A-Train1982
#3Setzer0608Posted 2/8/2013 5:12:12 AM
I'm sure it's been mentioned here before since I myself found it through google. But theirs also one after the boss in chapter 13, when you beat it, collect the stuff in the area and quit and continue and it spawns you in the same area without having to fight the boss again. There aren't a whole lot of resources, but you do get 20-30 tungsten Everytime.
---
Currently playing: Arkham City
#4big_d3883(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:49:30 PM
Setzer0608 posted...
I'm sure it's been mentioned here before since I myself found it through google. But theirs also one after the boss in chapter 13, when you beat it, collect the stuff in the area and quit and continue and it spawns you in the same area without having to fight the boss again. There aren't a whole lot of resources, but you do get 20-30 tungsten Everytime.

I had not heard about this one yet so thanks for the info :)
---
I tell you Bobby Boucher that playstation is the devil
#5BenignSeraphimPosted 2/11/2013 3:07:22 PM
Is this method still working? I'm about to try it out, I'm looking for the Probe Gun now on Pure Survival so resources would be nice.
---
PSN : Benign_Seraphim
#6BenignSeraphimPosted 2/11/2013 5:39:39 PM
Confirmed. OP, you have earned my praises. This is awesome for Pure Survival
---
PSN : Benign_Seraphim
#7iambmcPosted 2/12/2013 7:06:06 AM
There tons of places to do this in the game, too many to list, including the very first chapter as soon as you take over Issac.