hammonds heavy frame...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. hammonds heavy frame...

User Info: DwR3000

DwR3000
3 years ago#1
Gerenal question,

Is it any good? Why doesnt it have a lower tip, and whats the best thing to craft of it?

User Info: DwR3000

DwR3000
3 years ago#2
Oops,

Forgot to add, what are the bulit in upgrades it has?

User Info: AlchemicZombie

AlchemicZombie
3 years ago#3
It isn't very good later in the game when you find better frames(or if you get any MK-V frames via the DLC with ration seals. And I believe it gives a bonus to clip size iirc.
PSN: hawk_eye99 IGN: Hawkeye99

User Info: LtRickGrey

LtRickGrey
3 years ago#4
I used Mjolnir (yup always. even now) and for a few chapters the hammond heavy, with some manner of machinegun attachments to it, and a bunch of +2 damage/clips. Oh boy!

User Info: Lycal

Lycal
3 years ago#5
Yes, if you're not too dependent on having a lower weapon. It is my go to frame for full auto weapons, the military engine repeater especially.
Gamertag: Death to PS3s
PSN ID: Death_to_360s
(message deleted)

User Info: ReignOfDestiny

ReignOfDestiny
3 years ago#7
Shadow Reaver posted...
gorgeousgamer posted...
It isn't very good later in the game when you find better frames(or if you get any MK-V frames via the DLC with ration seals. And I believe it gives a bonus to clip size iirc.

do the MK-V frames carry over to difficulties since you "buy" them? or are they only in that one run?

That run and any NG+ linked to that save there after, except Hardcore/Classic/Survival
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. hammonds heavy frame...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived