Chapter 17 Audio Log Problem

#1NecrulgePosted 2/11/2013 4:47:21 PM
I got to the spot with the first audio log in chapter 17 (right in front of Optional Quest ~Artifact Storage~) and I cant or should I say IT wont light up because the generator you would hack normally wont let me. Has anyone else had this problem? If so and found a way to activate this annoying glitch please say how because that's the last audio log I'm missing.
#2Project-CanaanPosted 2/11/2013 6:18:55 PM
That happened to me too, actually! The first time I got through chapter 17, that doorway to the optional mission worked perfectly fine for me, but I just did another runthrough of chapter 17 today and for some reason, that doorway/the hack machine wasn't lit up and I couldn't access the optional mission. The only thing I can think of is resetting your checkpoint or restarting the chapter. Hopefully that fixes it.

I honestly had the same problem with another chapter. On the tau volantis chapter with the waystation, I was farming at the supply depot and I saved my game and started it back up tomorrow, and it wouldn't let me enter the supply depot any more! I had to do chapter select - supply depot submission to be able to get in there. It was weird and frustrating.
#3Necrulge(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 8:38:12 PM(edited)
Yeah the supply depot side quest did that same thing and had to choose it as the starting point but for some reason I couldn't access the audio log at all as well as the side quest in chapter 17, So when I passed chapter 17 I went to chapter select and chose the optional mission and hey what do you know I could go in BUT the audio log still wouldn't work. I read online some people got it to work right by starting chapter 16 and playing it completely thru to chapter 17 and to the audio log and it should work but I tried 3 times doing that and nothing changes. So I cant get a 100% completion on that chapter because of that glitch. Here's hoping that it gets patched.