Problems saving!

#1SillicasPosted 2/14/2013 11:26:19 AM
So I have been having this issue with saving my game. Ill save the game and quit, after doing. ton of collecting in space and when I start my game back up and it puts me at the last checkpoint of the level and didnt record anything.its happened three times and i really feel like putting the game down. am i doing something wrong?
#2cwalas15Posted 2/14/2013 11:28:38 AM
There are 2 saves: Progress Saves and Inventory Saves. If you just save and quit, it doesn't necessarily mean you will start back from that point. In the upper right hand corner, it will say progress save. Then, you can quit and start back from that point. So, I always wait until it says progress saving to quit just so there is no confusion. It happens more than people think, they just don't notice it.
#3Crimson SkysPosted 2/14/2013 11:35:13 AM
Save & Quit just saves your inventory. When you start the game back up you get sent to the last checkpoint.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
#4Sillicas(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:39:58 AM
Thank you for for letting me know, I must of missed that tutorial in the game. Nothing like spending an hour searching space then saving, then loading again to see nothing was done.

That's really stupid way of saving, they should really fix that with an update. Or go back to the old save stations.
#5FaxModem2000Posted 2/16/2013 7:52:25 AM
The progress save is useless

I was to redo 3 chapters and I saw tons of "progress saving"

Just expect it to happen to you frequently.
#6zombiehunting84Posted 2/16/2013 9:42:23 AM
With the new forced co-op, they went with the Resident Evil 5 save system. Its nothing new...
---
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84