in Coop-play which part is better, Clark or Carver?

#11shinnok2k5Posted 3/8/2013 7:54:02 PM
Yeah i knew about the visuals but did not know about the audio log there. Good to know.
---
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"
#12DwR3000Posted 3/8/2013 8:34:20 PM
shinnok2k5 posted...
Yeah i knew about the visuals but did not know about the audio log there. Good to know.

Lol I kno you know,

That part was for TC and anyone that was wondering
---
"It's all about the hips and nips, gotta make it $exy or else I can't eat!"-rickety cricket
#13pech_schwefel(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 9:10:25 AM
thanks for the new input. so the real differences occur in the two SIDEmissions that can only be played with a coop partner and besides that only a few audio logs in the MAINparts of the game, right? can you choose what mission to start with when hosting a coop game so that we could replay these two missions (11 & 14) after we've been through one time?
---
What were they thinking!?
#14DwR3000Posted 3/9/2013 9:26:24 AM
pech_schwefel posted...
thanks for the new input. so the real differences occur in the two SIDEmissions that can only be played with a coop partner and besides that only a few audio logs in the MAINparts of the game, right? can you choose what mission to start with when hosting a coop game so that we could replay these two missions (11 & 14) after we've been through one time?

Chapter select.

Theres way more that differs than just those two chapters though.
---
"It's all about the hips and nips, gotta make it $exy or else I can't eat!"-rickety cricket
#15shinnok2k5Posted 3/9/2013 3:07:03 PM
No there is not. Whether you play as isaac or clark there is no difference in the rest of the game. The only thing that changes while playing as carver that you cant see as issac is the coop missions and that log mentioned above IN the COOP mission, not the main game. you and your partner will see the same things in a coop game regardless of carver.or clarke outside of those missions.
---
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"
#16xXIrishPride4XxPosted 3/10/2013 2:23:46 AM
I would say Carver, since he has visions during co-op missions that can't be seen by Isaac.