Dead space 3 is a new age RPG NOT horror.

#1codebreak1337Posted 3/7/2013 6:29:11 PM
topic./
---
Codebreak1337 on gamefaqs.com for video guides
Check video section !
#2shinnok2k5Posted 3/7/2013 6:33:23 PM
0/10 end topic.
---
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"
#3DwR3000Posted 3/7/2013 7:35:10 PM
shinnok2k5 posted...
0/10 end topic.

Sorry code, but I must agree with shinnock.

It may have slightly similar RPG qualities, but nah far from it.

As for horror, is it not spooky enough lol. I found myself jumping at quite a few moments and I'm definitely not easily rattled.
If you tell yourself your not going to be scared, then chances are your going to expect a scary moment and not take it in for what it is.
I don't know about you, but I had my weapon drawn at all time while walking into a new area my first play through.
#4Solid_RavenX13Posted 3/7/2013 11:08:19 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyhsnjCxyy1qfriu3o1_500.gif
---
Just tell Samus you couldn't stop Mother Brain from taking over the galaxy because you were high. She'll understand....
[M][E][T][R][O][I][D] - My anti-drug
#5Fiz57Posted 3/7/2013 11:08:57 PM
Can't see it. If it upgrading, then DS1 already been called RPG but other game also used the same upgrade concept. Weapon crafting seem more like weapon customize which we could see in COD, Armu of Two 2 and Hitman: Blood Money except the DS version had different effect and projectile.

TC, if you want to say DS3 is a new RPG then elaborate so we can see your view.
---
South-east Asia PSN: Fiz57
Good! Now we can fight as warriors! Hand to hand! It is the basis of all combat! Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon! -Grey Fox
#6heavenkimPosted 3/8/2013 12:41:12 AM
Speaking of RPG... when the heck are they going to finish and release Final Fantasy versus XIII and Final Fantasy XIV for PS3???? >.<"~ -way off topic rant- XD
#7MetallicaOpethPosted 3/8/2013 5:39:58 AM
stupidest topic
#8DwR3000Posted 3/8/2013 10:47:23 AM
heavenkim posted...
Speaking of RPG... when the heck are they going to finish and release Final Fantasy versus XIII and Final Fantasy XIV for PS3???? >.<"~ -way off topic rant- XD

I heard that its going to be released on ps4 due to the engine it takes to run it.

Like I said, Word around the grapevine not proven fact.

Been waiting for it for awhile too >=/
#9heavenkimPosted 3/8/2013 11:35:58 AM(edited)
DwR3000 posted...
heavenkim posted...

I heard that its going to be released on ps4 due to the engine it takes to run it.

PS4 can't be possible, right? by the way, anyone have any idea or know a site with picture of the PS4 console?? coz so far I've only seen the controller for PS4.
#10Fiz57Posted 3/8/2013 1:17:27 PM
DwR3000 posted...
heavenkim posted...

I think FF13 Versus should be on the PS3 but if it got delay, I won't surprise the game would be release to PS4. I am going to say, they had technical and personal problem right now that delay the game development so to cover it up, they said due to PS4 about to be release and good system they changed the game system to PS4.

I rather hope they won't do an assassin creed 4 for ps3 and ps4. It made sound like we should buy both for those who buy the PS3 ver because in PS4, they might had new feature with the controller and stuff followed by smooth engine and graphic.
---
South-east Asia PSN: Fiz57
Good! Now we can fight as warriors! Hand to hand! It is the basis of all combat! Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon! -Grey Fox