question on circuits and suit

#1ivory3333Posted 3/8/2013 3:37:57 PM
im still unlocking circuits. just finish the game and unlock +3/+3. the one i was looking for not sure if it exist or maybe i haven't unlock. it is +3 power/ +3 rate of fire, is there such in this game? also are there any +3/+3/+3 circuits, or max is +3/+3?

about the suit so far every suit i unlock kinda lame? engineer suit which i just unlock, looks nice but don't like the orange color. is there a suit like the end game ds2 suit, the black one? i know that mass effect 3 suit looks similar but i don't have mass effect 3 save file.
---
"When you have to shoot...Shoot! Don't talk." Eli Wallach
#2DwR3000Posted 3/8/2013 4:02:53 PM
You must collect all the relics and audio logs to obtain all +3/+3 circuits. No there isnt +3/+3/+3 circuits in the game.

As far as suits go, carver definitely has the better suits. He even has the security suit from DS2 obtainable after beating impossible mode. Isaacs suits pale in comparison as far as looks go.
#3BakusaiTenketsuPosted 3/8/2013 4:13:38 PM
DwR3000 posted...
As far as suits go, carver definitely has the better suits. He even has the security suit from DS2 obtainable after beating impossible mode. Isaacs suits pale in comparison as far as looks go.

Yes and no. Many of the suits are physically identical and just have different colors, some of them are swapped around though. For example, Isaac's Archaeology Suit is identical to Carver's Arctic Survival, and Isaac's Arctic Survival is identical to Carver's Archaeology. Flight Suit, N7 Suit, Witness (some minor marking differences), Hostile Environment suits are all the same, while Legionary, Deep Dig, and Elite are all swapped around between the two. The suits are all just different colors.

The only completely unique suits are the EVA and Engineering Suit for Isaac and the Special Forces and Security Suit for Carver.

So it comes down to color preference mostly. I like Isaac's N7 and Hostile Environment Suit colors over Carver's colors for example. I like Carver's Witness Suit color over Isaac's. I like the Engineering Suit since it's completely unique, while Carver's Security Suit closely compares to the N7 Suit.
---
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3156/couchpotatocat.gif
#4PsykoNecroPosted 3/8/2013 4:49:46 PM
ivory3333 posted...
i don't have mass effect 3 save file.

would you want mass effect 3 save file?
---
Psn:PsykoNecro Gamertag:PsykoNecro
#5Solid_RavenX13Posted 3/8/2013 6:48:14 PM
By luck I found a mass effect 3 save file online, so you can get a random one & still be able to use that to unlock the N7 suit. I did.
---
Just tell Samus you couldn't stop Mother Brain from taking over the galaxy because you were high. She'll understand....
[M][E][T][R][O][I][D] - My anti-drug
#6ivory3333(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 9:53:35 PM
PsykoNecro posted...
ivory3333 posted...

sure that would be great? you have the save file or you know where i can find one?
---
#7Icefang526Posted 3/8/2013 10:07:00 PM
ivory3333 posted...
PsykoNecro posted...
ivory3333 posted...

sure that would be great? you have the save file or you know where i can find one?

Copy and pasted from another topic:

http://dropcanvas.com/a7awm
#8ivory3333(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 10:53:00 PM
Thanks
---