Your Custom Weapon Ideas

#1QuakeMan87Posted 10/17/2012 3:43:12 PM
In Dead Space 3 We Finally get to design our own weapons from scratch at a Weapons Bench so everyone can create their necromorph killing machine. For example a line gun with a ripper as secondary fire or a pulse rifle that sets necromorphs on fire, just about anything can be created: if you dream it you can build it.

My Weapon idea, a launcher that shoots detonator mines and secondary fires line gun mines with a attachment that protects users from mine explosions.
#2JDKennedy619Posted 10/17/2012 6:46:09 PM
plasma cutter + ripper and ITS CLOBBBBERING TIME!
#3QuakeMan87(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2012 9:49:45 PM
Another idea: Machine Gun With Incendiary rounds + Flamethrower = Necromorph BBQ!
#4The_SchoolistPosted 10/18/2012 8:21:07 AM
i just want to put a plasma cutter on my plasma cutter. But of course that won't be an option. God forbid.
---
Just pretend that there's something clever written here, because, right now, there isn't, and it boggles my mind why you are even reading this.
#5MolisiaPosted 10/18/2012 7:46:34 PM
I'll probably put my Plasma Cutter with either a Pulse Rifle or a Line Gun. The automatic fire to slow down hordes would be nice, but I also really like the mines with the Line Gun.
---
"Even though there is such thing as tomorrow, it will never be the same as today. So make the most of it, before it becomes yesterday." - Ben Gutman
#6QuakeMan87(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2012 7:22:34 PM
Here's another: Fast Firing Gun that Fires Rivets very fast With a Javelin Gun as Secondary. I call this weapon the Bolter.

Note: It was confirmed that you can name and save blueprints of the weapon so everyone can share your guns.
#7BrnHeatAAPosted 10/20/2012 1:29:16 PM
Ripper plus Javelin Gun = Pin em down and rip them apart. Although my logic may be flawed. If an enemy was strong in DS2, didn't a javelin shot just sort of stun them?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#8android311Posted 10/21/2012 11:17:35 PM
Plasma Cutter + Plasma Cutter = Cross Plasma Cutter

-allows you to shoot in shoot in 'X' or '+' alignment, can pierce through 2-3 enemies. More powerful than a fully upgraded PC, but consumes two rounds per shot and firing speed will be one level slower.

Plasma Cutter + Force Gun = Force Cutter

-Primary is PC, Secondary is FG, Precision weapon with crowd control. PC remains the same, but blast radius of the FG is reduced a bit.

Ripper + Flamethrower = Flame Ripper

-Primary is Ripper. Secondary fire super-heats the circular blade for heavy damage, blade duration is reduced by 50%.

Contact Beam + Rivet Gun = Claymore Gun

-Primary fire is an extra large, wide-range shot using multiple rivets. No charge needed, holds twice the rounds of a fully upgraded CB, but CB damage is reduced by 50%.

-Secondary fire is an omni-directional blast of rivets that deals heavy damage.Uses four rounds per shot.
---
Kokowa Dakoda...
#9QuakeMan87(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2012 5:09:39 AM
Shotgun loaded with stasis plus a sprayer that ejects liquid nitrogen that freezes necromophs dead in their tracks. Using the Sprayer known as the Cryo Torch to freeze then use the shotgun or bash them to finish them off is a way to kill the necromorphs; I named it the Cryo Blaster.

Also try your hand at crafting weapons on the game site, link below

http://www.deadspace.com/weaponsbuilder/
#10Duffy12323Posted 10/23/2012 1:10:04 PM
Can't really say until im playing the game. I always liked the Force Gun and Line Gun a lot. Maybe a mix of those two?