Does this game feature split screen co op?

#1darealest47Posted 12/18/2012 8:30:20 AM
Topic
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#2shadowreaper217Posted 12/18/2012 12:15:43 PM
Not from what I can tell, it's really making me mad, I don't want to play this with someone I don't know online, I don't even want to play with someone I do know I online I just want to have someone on my couch and be able to play a multiplayer game in the same room, either give me splitscreen or don't make any multiplayer whatsoever.
---
---
Psn: Redwing832
#3terminallPosted 12/18/2012 12:24:35 PM
I love co-op, but I really do take the most advantage of it with a friend who's on the same couch. Because of the way DS3 is handling the dynamic cinematic stuff to represent different psychological break-downs for each player, I understand why split-screen would be tough for this title, although I want it very badly.

That said, no racing game should be ever be produced without split-screen multiplayer. I'm looking at you, Need for Speed.
---
Terminall--- Awesomest dude... Ghandi, Buddha, Zordon and Jesus all in one. - Akr0ma
#4GoldsicklePosted 12/19/2012 7:42:49 PM
Since both characters see different things and one could even hallucinate a whole different terrain, having it on split-screen on a single console maybe too much for the RAM.

Also, what one character hears will sound different to the other.
For example, Isaac hearing a mundane audio report from a radio while Carver hears his dead wife speaking instead.
That might be hard to simulate on a single television.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#5VoidBeyondPosted 12/20/2012 2:35:24 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672893-dead-space-3/64784355
---
GT: Dethrow2112
PSN: DuodecimKnight
#6cjjohnstonPosted 12/20/2012 11:21:57 AM
I didn't realize they were doing that with Carver. Sounds interesting.