Does this game feature split screen co op?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. Does this game feature split screen co op?

User Info: darealest47

darealest47
4 years ago#1
Topic
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec

User Info: shadowreaper217

shadowreaper217
4 years ago#2
Not from what I can tell, it's really making me mad, I don't want to play this with someone I don't know online, I don't even want to play with someone I do know I online I just want to have someone on my couch and be able to play a multiplayer game in the same room, either give me splitscreen or don't make any multiplayer whatsoever.
---
Psn: Redwing832

User Info: terminall

terminall
4 years ago#3
I love co-op, but I really do take the most advantage of it with a friend who's on the same couch. Because of the way DS3 is handling the dynamic cinematic stuff to represent different psychological break-downs for each player, I understand why split-screen would be tough for this title, although I want it very badly.

That said, no racing game should be ever be produced without split-screen multiplayer. I'm looking at you, Need for Speed.
Terminall--- Awesomest dude... Ghandi, Buddha, Zordon and Jesus all in one. - Akr0ma

User Info: Goldsickle

Goldsickle
4 years ago#4
Since both characters see different things and one could even hallucinate a whole different terrain, having it on split-screen on a single console maybe too much for the RAM.

Also, what one character hears will sound different to the other.
For example, Isaac hearing a mundane audio report from a radio while Carver hears his dead wife speaking instead.
That might be hard to simulate on a single television.
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".

User Info: VoidBeyond

VoidBeyond
4 years ago#5
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672893-dead-space-3/64784355
GT: Dethrow2112
PSN: DuodecimKnight

User Info: cjjohnston

cjjohnston
4 years ago#6
I didn't realize they were doing that with Carver. Sounds interesting.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. Does this game feature split screen co op?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived