Ok, this game seems a hell of alot harder than part 2.

#1jaso13_basicPosted 2/5/2013 12:04:08 AM
I just started the solo campaign, and on the part on Chap. 5 where you wait for the tram, I must've died like 10 straight time. Now, I played DS 1 and both on hard on my first run, and the only time i'd die would be when I just never wanted to use healt items. Now, i'm constantly dying because it's seems like the areas are always smaller, and the enemies are uber fast, and Issac still controls like a tanks. I can't count the amount of times I just get stuck. Yeah there's the roll, but it just seems clunky.

On the optional mission on chapt. 5, and i'd getting maimed. There's like 8 enemies there, and there's no room to maneuver. Maybe i'm just rusty, or something, but this installment just seems more frustrating.
---
Not changing this signature until John Morrison and Drew McIntyre wins the WWE/WHC Title: 10-09-09...which means never.
#2N7Spectre707Posted 2/5/2013 12:09:08 AM
This makes me wonder if the people saying normal is really easy so start in impossible were really just trolling.
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
#3elitenavyseal12Posted 2/5/2013 12:13:35 AM
Normal was really easy once i made a good weapon and knowing how to play helped, once you get it all figured out impossible is the only challenge other than hardcore mode. Im telling you around chapter 8 you going to destroy things on normal.
#4jaso13_basic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:51:45 AM
It just seems like Issac is slower, and all the enemies are faster and way stronger. Not to mention there always seems to be more enemies in the early stages than there ever were in DS. Or the areas you fight them in just seems smaller. And the roll doesn't help at all.
---
Not changing this signature until John Morrison and Drew McIntyre wins the WWE/WHC Title: 10-09-09...which means never.
#5SixSixSevenEighPosted 2/5/2013 2:26:59 AM
"alot" isn't a word.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
PSN: liam6678
#6duodu2000Posted 2/5/2013 2:37:19 AM
There is just no way to satisfy people, one minute the game is too easy, the next it is too hard.
#7HighpitchsoloPosted 2/5/2013 2:54:55 AM
I found Normal mode to be very easy and recommend everyone start on the next difficulty up.
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#8MegaZeroSaberPosted 2/5/2013 5:49:58 AM
jaso13_basic posted...
It just seems like Issac is slower, and all the enemies are faster and way stronger. Not to mention there always seems to be more enemies in the early stages than there ever were in DS. Or the areas you fight them in just seems smaller. And the roll doesn't help at all.

You're not the only one. The enemies are incredibly fast and you get swarmed from all sides in small areas. There were several rooms where I'd stand in a corner and after an ambush, I'd be standing surrounded by dismembered bodies waist high.

Dodging doesn't seem to give you any invincibility frames. If you get hit, you still take damage.
---
also, I easily graps the concept of languages - wackyteen
MZS XBL GT: Wahabio (See quote)
#9jaso13_basic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:07:36 PM
duodu2000 posted...
There is just no way to satisfy people, one minute the game is too easy, the next it is too hard.

Yep, we're all a hive mind. The people who said DS2 was too easy are the same ones saying this seems much harder...It's not like it's different people...that would be like, impossible or something...

MegaZeroSaber posted...
jaso13_basic posted...

You're not the only one. The enemies are incredibly fast and you get swarmed from all sides in small areas. There were several rooms where I'd stand in a corner and after an ambush, I'd be standing surrounded by dismembered bodies waist high.

Dodging doesn't seem to give you any invincibility frames. If you get hit, you still take damage.

That's been my main issue so far. The enemies do the ol' RE4 "run real fast up to you...then stop" thing, but they don't stop. And that' all well and fine, but Issac is too slow and clunky. By the time I turn around there's two other enemies on the either side of me. If his roll was more like the mechanic in RE6 it would've been better. It just seems like artificial difficulty. Again, maybe I just have to get used to DS again.
---
#10jaso13_basic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:59:05 PM
guess it's just me...
---