Ok, this game seems a hell of alot harder than part 2.

#11railcsPosted 2/6/2013 8:28:30 PM(edited)
You can run past enemies, turn and fire, and keep going. Repeat. In many areas you don't even have to fight anything unless your in a room with a quarantine shutdown. Just keep going.
---
Most people don't care about other points of view unless it coincides with their own. Nature of man I assume.~Me
#12ZephyrSSXPosted 2/6/2013 8:51:24 PM
I thought so too until I made a weapon with the force effect. I have a line gun with secondary force gun or whatever it's called and I rip through crowds. Stasis them when they show up and try to de-limb them ASAP, then force gun them when they get close. It knocks them on their ass and I can finish them off.
---
jekin dixterd > rotchiten clunk
#13TheRock88Posted 2/6/2013 9:26:04 PM
Yup definitely a lot harder. I died maybe 5-6 times total in both DS1 and 2 combined yet I've already died maybe 6-7 times in DS3 and I'm only in chapter 5.
#14f0rcaPosted 2/6/2013 10:44:39 PM
Don't worry tc, I'm playing my first run on impossible and I am ashamed to admit I died about six straight times on the very first enemies you face. I was trying to conserve ammo and aim with the machine gun, after I sprayed and prayed I got through it lol.
---
GT: PREV4IL
#15fat_irish_guyPosted 2/6/2013 10:48:29 PM
i found it a lil easier then 2 put i am a vet of the series got all acheviments on 1 and 2 and beat them about 7 times each and started on hard but i did use my chaingun forcegun combo with enchanced dmg and acid that ran train through the whole game.
---
I'm the backwards man the backwards man i can walk backwards as fast as you can!
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Skyrim, Halo 4, Dead Space1+2,Dark Souls
#16ferval100Posted 2/6/2013 10:53:17 PM
SixSixSevenEigh posted...
"alot" isn't a word.

Enjoy the conversation and stop being a nazi of words.
---
We are the imagination of ourselves. - Bill Hicks.
http://youtu.be/u3X5f3gY4iw - THE MAN! (Guy Gamer.)
#17f0rcaPosted 2/6/2013 10:53:21 PM
^I too got all the achievements in the first 2 games and I've completed dead space 1 countless times, but this game definitely sent me down a few notches lol. I'm actually finding myself being more tense in this game than in the two previous games thanks to the more aggressive enemies.
---
#18fat_irish_guyPosted 2/6/2013 10:55:02 PM
f0rca posted...
^I too got all the achievements in the first 2 games and I've completed dead space 1 countless times, but this game definitely sent me down a few notches lol. I'm actually finding myself being more tense in this game than in the two previous games thanks to the more aggressive enemies.

oh ya def more tense moments for sure. IMO best dead space overall.
---
I'm the backwards man the backwards man i can walk backwards as fast as you can!
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Skyrim, Halo 4, Dead Space1+2,Dark Souls
#19f0rcaPosted 2/6/2013 11:02:34 PM
^Good to hear, looking forward to the rest of the game.
---
#20jaso13_basic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:18:24 PM
OK, once you get into the swing of things, it does get easier. After I started tampering with weapons it did get easier. I guess it was just my time away from the game. Still, it does seem like the enemies are way faster and there's more. Also i'm on chap. 6 and still no boss...when do you fight your first boss?
---
Not changing this signature until John Morrison and Drew McIntyre wins the WWE/WHC Title: 10-09-09...which means never.