Seriously, This game is Awesome, how is it not a Dead Space game?

#21shagohad3Posted 2/6/2013 9:35:54 PM
CaliMayh3m posted...
What killed this game for me is the totally mood shattering damn near -playful- banter beteen Issac and Elsie. What the hell. Necromorphs everywhere, survival of the species on the line, and we've got a love triangle throwin in. Give me a friggin break. FAIL.

And all these fools talking about "whiny gamers blah ah blah." Im sorry i actually give a crap about a game i paid 60 bucks for. Games arent all bullets and graphics. The best games out there have awesome stories, characters I give a crap about, great soundtracks, etc. DS3 has none of that (save for graphics). People like you are why games are getting crappier and crappier, with all the hand holding and "we need to make this game less scary/interesting." You get spoonfed a turd and get angry when people tell you it tastes like crap.

And talk about tedious? wait till you get to the joke of the final boss and then get treated to the worst ending i have ever seen in a game. Worse than the ending of Lost. Like they werent even trying. Makes me damn sick.

The banter thing makes sense. We're programmed by nature to want to pass our genes so our species can survive, so it makes sense that Norton and Issac would fight over one of the only two females with them.
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#22MurphirothPosted 2/6/2013 9:42:30 PM(edited)
What killed this game for me is the totally mood shattering damn near -playful- banter beteen Issac and Elsie. What the hell. Necromorphs everywhere, survival of the species on the line, and we've got a love triangle throwin in. Give me a friggin break. FAIL.

You mean the exact same playful banter that was present in DS2? It's not something new. Half of the stuff I see people hating on is stuff that was present in the first two games. Maybe you guys just have bad memories.

I love how the haters can't seem to possibly understand why someone might have a different opinion than them.
---
Gamertag/PSN-Murphiroth
"Would have liked to run tests on the seashells..."
#23POWERSLAVE_815Posted 2/6/2013 9:40:21 PM
Game is awesome, I agree
#24fat_irish_guyPosted 2/6/2013 9:44:26 PM
i really dont care about the haters anymore cus the game was Dead space, it was scary i was honestly suprised it was scary i would still love it if it wasnt as scary but IMO it was more scary then 2 plus like 85% of reviewers and fans loved DS3. Only thing haters will cling onto is that 1 noname reviewer who gave it and 5/10 really a 5 have u played a 5/10 u clearly havn't I dont care if u dislike the game for your own reasons thats fine but when someone just bashes something cus there trolls then no ur just a plug. It's funny that review is laughable his points were so bad he said the shooting was bad Really its bad its the same shooting since 1, coop was bad etc.. It was so funny to read. Im suprsied he didnt say the game was terrible cus he didn't like the way issac walked or something stupid like that.
---
I'm the backwards man the backwards man i can walk backwards as fast as you can!
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Skyrim, Halo 4, Dead Space1+2,Dark Souls
#25shagohad3Posted 2/6/2013 10:02:50 PM
The sad thing about the trolls is they can't even hate on this board. Zeedogge actually made a hate EA/DS3 board on the RE6 board.
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#26panmagneticPosted 2/6/2013 10:10:15 PM
The gaming community can be really weird sometimes. There's people acting like DS1 and 2 were some sort of hard core survival games like Resident Evil. Er, wat? Derp. I think it's just EA hate- people looking to bash anything from EA not caring that they hurt the devs, too.

Loving DS3 so far. Just got to the first crafting bench. *shrug* Feels like a Dead Space game to me. Dark, creepy, noises, shocks, limb shooting goodness. Maybe because it's the third game it *seems* less scary?

Eh, what can you do? We'll have fun and they'll cry like colicy babies.
#27fat_irish_guyPosted 2/6/2013 10:11:15 PM
shagohad3 posted...
The sad thing about the trolls is they can't even hate on this board. Zeedogge actually made a hate EA/DS3 board on the RE6 board.

its cus they'll just get torn to shreds lol cus they allsaid here comes another re6 not only did the game get praise, sell well make re6 look like a stain of poo. It honestly imo overall the best DS game.
---
I'm the backwards man the backwards man i can walk backwards as fast as you can!
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Skyrim, Halo 4, Dead Space1+2,Dark Souls
#28zeromaruoPosted 2/6/2013 10:21:48 PM
LazyDave1 posted...
recnak posted...
Self entitled cry babies. Welcome to today's gamer.

Seriously. I'm noticing this **** more and more nowadays.

Gamers didn't like the ending of ME3? FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FTC. Totally rational.

I have yet to play this game but most recently, I enjoyed RE6 despite the mediocre reviews, didn't much care about ME3's ending despite the fan outrage, and enjoyed DmC despite the fan outrage. I'm guessing it will be the same with this game.

My only complaints for DS3 is the save system the forced love triangle that makes me feel i know how this game will end and the ammo system that if they simply had a bullet energy explosive etc sort of set up for ammo it would be fine. With the ammo the way it is now safety guard plus rocket launcher equals easy mode

Gotta agree and disagree with this loved ME3 hated the ending for a series such as mass effect all the choices accumulated through the 3 installments there should have been a bit more variathon and to not have a final boss to prevent a video game from being to video gamey is stupid. RE6 is hands down the worst installment in the main series other than the great graphics and game play mechanics the game was easily forgettable. DmC honestly if they smacked a different title on it and had a camera lock on i might be able to praise this game but to make a DMC game heavy on platforming is stupid honestly Capcom should have let NT try their hand at a Megaman title.
#29daniel1232323Posted 2/6/2013 10:22:30 PM
mrplasmacutter posted...
The game is outstanding graphically and polished to all hell, but it really is a flawed experience at the core. The game recycles many environments over and over, the pacing is off, the game completely lacks scare factor, enemy encounters are much more tedious than ds1 and 2 etc.

Most of all, the overall story and design of the game is horrible.

It is a lot of fun to play, but it does not deserve glowing reviews.

i noticed the recycled environments, but only in later side missions. i didnt think they did it too much though, it always had a couple new rooms, good items, story, enemies to fight. the game is fun. go through a gauntlet of necromorphs with youre buddy, what could be more fun than that?
---
you want mother in america? don't you know? it doesn't exist.