I warned everybody that this game would fail...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. I warned everybody that this game would fail...
3 years ago#1
I foresaw all of this weeks before release. I told everyone to wait for MGR but nobody listened. This game has fallen way short of what DS3 should have been. It might be a good game for the first week or so, but eventually you're gonna regret your purchase.
---
LIVE: Shalashaska57...Add me, we can be friends:)
3 years ago#2
Okay. Don't fall off your high horse on the way out.
---
GT: Kenichi340
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth
3 years ago#3
Yeah..... you keep telling yourself that.
---
Jill Valentine > You
3 years ago#4
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
I foresaw all of this weeks before release. I told everyone to wait for MGR but nobody listened. This game has fallen way short of what DS3 should have been. It might be a good game for the first week or so, but eventually you're gonna regret your purchase.

Nah not really. No regrets here.
---
GT: DarKShoTs
3 years ago#5
What if I bought this and Ni No Kuni, as well as having pre-ordered MGR.

Do I win?
3 years ago#6
MrMojoRisin357 posted...

Cool story bro.
---
MarioKartWiiFC: 2106-1622-1228
3 years ago#7
But...it didn't fail.
---
Royal with Cheese. What do they call a Big Mac? Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
3 years ago#8
Man I loved life before internet forums. Back then the only outlet trolls had to spread their trollisms was to talk to their stuffed animals...
---
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!
3 years ago#9
SunDevil77 posted...
But...it didn't fail.

Yeah, I don't understand TC's claim either. I think he might be going by Metacritic's score but even then, that doesn't qualify it as a "failure".
3 years ago#10
LMAO the MGR guy...I wanna get you, mrplasmacutter, and ZeeDogge all in the same thread :p
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. I warned everybody that this game would fail...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived