I warned everybody that this game would fail...

#11TrigxPosted 2/5/2013 9:20:41 PM
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
I foresaw all of this weeks before release. I told everyone to wait for MGR but nobody listened. This game has fallen way short of what DS3 should have been. It might be a good game for the first week or so, but eventually you're gonna regret your purchase.

No one cares We love this game, end of the story.
---
Kill...KILL....KILL!!! zombies?
#12MrMojoRisin357(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:25:49 PM
You're gonna love it the first few days, 1 week tops...Then it's all downhill.
---
LIVE: Shalashaska57...Add me, we can be friends:)
#13MelfiicePosted 2/5/2013 9:37:57 PM
MrMojoRisin357 posted...

You're a silly goose.
#14MrMojoRisin357(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:38:37 PM
I'll remind you all in a week.
---
#15Enoch_ChingPosted 2/5/2013 9:41:31 PM
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
I'll remind you all in a week.

I have to agree with TC...i remember the Alice madness returns board and how everyone was saying it was huuge success (despite it not really being so), and I feel after maybe 2 or 3 moths at most this game's fanbase will have moved on, and that's the end of the dead space series, going out with whimper and a weak ending.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator due to subversive content]
PSN and GT: sc1sserblade
#16natedude0903Posted 2/5/2013 9:42:28 PM
MrMojoRisin357 posted...

Except you haven't had it for a week so you can't make this claim. Also, I'll enjoy this for more than a week. Deal with it. :)
---
GT: l DatAss l ( those are L's, like "ell" )
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903
#17MrMojoRisin357(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:46:42 PM
I wanted this game to succeed don't get me wrong, DS and DS2 are legendary games imo, they didn't deserve to go out like this.
---
#18JosephDigitalPosted 2/5/2013 9:48:33 PM
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
I wanted this game to succeed don't get me wrong, DS and DS2 are legendary games imo, they didn't deserve to go out like this.

Yeah. :( At least they're only toys, though, right?
#19Kenichi34Posted 2/5/2013 9:49:35 PM
So...What? You get some pleasure or enjoyment out of "rubbing our noses in it," TC? You're a sad case.

It's topics like these that make me question why I keep bothering in coming here to GameFAQs.
---
GT: Kenichi340
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth
#20lastfirstbornPosted 2/5/2013 10:31:25 PM
lol wut. Why wait for MGR? Just get both if you like both. It's not like they're at all the same type of gameplay.

p.s. I'm enjoying this one, though the microtransaction stuff is a stupid (totally optional) cashgrab.
---
Don't smile much. Don't smile ever. But if I did, this would be it. -The Punisher
Anonymity breeds stupidity.