I warned everybody that this game would fail...

#21MashYouGoodPosted 2/5/2013 9:37:46 PM
We didn't need your forewarning, OP. "EA" is all anyone needed to know to make an accurate prognostication of DS3's mediocrity.

Thanks, all the same.
#22vgplaya89Posted 2/5/2013 9:40:45 PM
lol MGR's gonna flop like most of Platinum's other games.
---
Life's simple; you make choices and you dont look back...
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/Kokonoe-/bieber.gif
#23gOwCoD4Posted 2/5/2013 9:42:19 PM
vgplaya89 posted...

Bayonetta didn't really flop.

Also, have you played the MGR demo? It's actually quite fun.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#24GrimnoPosted 2/5/2013 9:44:07 PM(edited)
gOwCoD4 posted...
vgplaya89 posted...

Bayonetta didn't really flop.

Also, have you played the MGR demo? It's actually quite fun.

I played it. Besides the hilariousness of sneaking up behind an unsuspecting enemy and slicing their legs off from behind at the calves before running off singing the trolololo song as they flop like a fish... it was rather bland and felt heavilly generic.
---
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer) "I don't need luck, I have ammo."
GT - Grimno
#25SythisTaruPosted 2/5/2013 9:54:02 PM
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
I'll remind you all in a week.

It's not meant to be played for over a week (or even a week). It's a normal story-game experience, meant to be played for around 10 hours. Who would be playing for past a week?
#26gOwCoD4Posted 2/5/2013 9:55:40 PM
Grimno posted...
I played it. Besides the hilariousness of sneaking up behind an unsuspecting enemy and slicing their legs off from behind at the calves before running off singing the trolololo song as they flop like a fish... it was rather bland and felt heavilly generic.

It sounds like you enjoyed it.

Also, i'm not sure if I mentioned this yet (this isn't directly a post towards you, Grimno), but since when did Dead Space 3 fail? It's only come out today, a lot of people own and are playing it, and it's a really good game. You're a fool if you only listen to reviews to make up your own biased opinion.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#27SythisTaruPosted 2/5/2013 9:56:27 PM
gOwCoD4 posted...
Grimno posted...

It sounds like you enjoyed it.

Also, i'm not sure if I mentioned this yet (this isn't directly a post towards you, Grimno), but since when did Dead Space 3 fail? It's only come out today, a lot of people own and are playing it, and it's a really good game. You're a fool if you only listen to reviews to make up your own biased opinion.

The reviews are good though :D
#28MrMojoRisin357(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:22:36 PM
Actually this game is supposed to be played over and over, DS games are supposed to have great replay value. But in this case, I don't anyone will want to actually play it more than once. It fails as a DS game in my opinion.
---
LIVE: Shalashaska57...Add me, we can be friends:)
#29natedude0903Posted 2/5/2013 10:27:43 PM(edited)
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
Actually this game is supposed to be played over and over, DS games are supposed to have great replay value. But in this case, I don't anyone will want to actually play it more than once. It fails as a DS game in my opinion.

I'll beat it 3-4 times minimum. :)
---
GT: l DatAss l ( those are L's, like "ell" )
http://www.youtube.com/user/nategypsy0903
#30MrUntouchable18Posted 2/5/2013 10:41:32 PM(edited)
I don't get why gamers act like they are financial experts and want everything to fail. Hipsters don't have anthing better to do than to bash something because people like it. What do you gain from a game failing? EA will be fine despite the hate. If you like the game good if you didn't tough trade it in just get over yourself.
---
Madness is like gravity all it takes is a little push.
-Heath Ledger (Joker)-