I warned everybody that this game would fail...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. I warned everybody that this game would fail...
3 years ago#31
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
Actually this game is supposed to be played over and over, DS games are supposed to have great replay value. But in this case, I don't anyone will want to actually play it more than once. It fails as a DS game in my opinion.

A lot of us want to replay it. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean we can't.
3 years ago#32
I can't believe there are so many people who come on these boards bitter and upset that we really enjoy this game.

It's a good game. If you have your crusade against EA, then whatever. Leave us out of this. We're not liking the game out of spite for you. If I thought it was garbage I would say so.

Also if you think it's because I'm trying to justify purchases for money.. not really, I've given 2 random people 400 microsoft points last week out of boredom. =P I can buy any game, and I do. This is the only game that I want to play now, and I don't care who published it because it's pretty damn good.
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
3 years ago#33
TC's warnings were about as useful and true as the people who claimed the world would end in 2012.
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
3 years ago#34
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
Actually this game is supposed to be played over and over, DS games are supposed to have great replay value. But in this case, I don't anyone will want to actually play it more than once. It fails as a DS game in my opinion.

i've beaten it 3 times already....if anything i've overplayed it.
Melodic Death Bands OTM -- Dream of Unreality, Saint of Disgrace, I Spit Ashes, Cipher System, Catch The Sun, Mors Principium Est, Dorgmooth, Disese Illusion.
3 years ago#35
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
I foresaw all of this weeks before release. I told everyone to wait for MGR but nobody listened. This game has fallen way short of what DS3 should have been. It might be a good game for the first week or so, but eventually you're gonna regret your purchase.

MGR? seriously? that game is uber garbage, I played the full game I know.
Liberalism, a mental disorder punishable by execution.
3 years ago#36
kyle78 posted...
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
I foresaw all of this weeks before release. I told everyone to wait for MGR but nobody listened. This game has fallen way short of what DS3 should have been. It might be a good game for the first week or so, but eventually you're gonna regret your purchase.

MGR? seriously? that game is uber garbage, I played the full game I know.

Really? Tell us more, Mr. Kojima!
3 years ago#37
Let's pretend you were the first to claim the game would fail and then imagine it did and everyone hated it. What would you gain? NOTHING. Well that was fun.
We put our faith in Blast Hardcheese!
3 years ago#38
Here's MY prediction:

A week later......

TC- "So you guys ready to admit I was right?"
DS3 fans- "Still playing the game and having a blast!"
TC- "It's ok, you don't have to pretend anymore. This game sucks and all of you who say you like it are wrong."
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
3 years ago#39
JosephDigital posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
But...it didn't fail.

Yeah, I don't understand TC's claim either. I think he might be going by Metacritic's score but even then, that doesn't qualify it as a "failure".

After seeing this topic I was thinking that maybe it was like 50-60. I quickly looked: "80" um, I know scores are inflated but I don't think 80 is failing. Suprisinly lower than the first two games though, and it brings suspicion to GI's 9.75 score. Another FFXIII backlash I fear.
3 years ago#40
gOwCoD4 posted...
vgplaya89 posted...
lol MGR's gonna flop like most of Platinum's other games.

Bayonetta didn't really flop.

Also, have you played the MGR demo? It's actually quite fun.

Yes I did. it was alright. and Bayonetta kinda did flop. 2 got cancelled initially, and wouldn't be getting made if Nintendo wasn't backing it.
Life's simple; you make choices and you dont look back...
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/Kokonoe-/bieber.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. I warned everybody that this game would fail...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived