I warned everybody that this game would fail...

#31JosephDigitalPosted 2/5/2013 10:29:24 PM
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
Actually this game is supposed to be played over and over, DS games are supposed to have great replay value. But in this case, I don't anyone will want to actually play it more than once. It fails as a DS game in my opinion.

A lot of us want to replay it. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean we can't.
#32Rome218Posted 2/5/2013 10:35:38 PM
I can't believe there are so many people who come on these boards bitter and upset that we really enjoy this game.

It's a good game. If you have your crusade against EA, then whatever. Leave us out of this. We're not liking the game out of spite for you. If I thought it was garbage I would say so.

Also if you think it's because I'm trying to justify purchases for money.. not really, I've given 2 random people 400 microsoft points last week out of boredom. =P I can buy any game, and I do. This is the only game that I want to play now, and I don't care who published it because it's pretty damn good.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#33Shuo_RagnarokPosted 2/5/2013 10:42:05 PM
TC's warnings were about as useful and true as the people who claimed the world would end in 2012.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#34youngskillzPosted 2/5/2013 10:45:36 PM
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
Actually this game is supposed to be played over and over, DS games are supposed to have great replay value. But in this case, I don't anyone will want to actually play it more than once. It fails as a DS game in my opinion.

i've beaten it 3 times already....if anything i've overplayed it.
---
Melodic Death Bands OTM -- Dream of Unreality, Saint of Disgrace, I Spit Ashes, Cipher System, Catch The Sun, Mors Principium Est, Dorgmooth, Disese Illusion.
#35kyle78Posted 2/5/2013 10:58:26 PM
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
I foresaw all of this weeks before release. I told everyone to wait for MGR but nobody listened. This game has fallen way short of what DS3 should have been. It might be a good game for the first week or so, but eventually you're gonna regret your purchase.

MGR? seriously? that game is uber garbage, I played the full game I know.
---
Liberalism, a mental disorder punishable by execution.
#36overmaxxPosted 2/5/2013 10:58:49 PM
kyle78 posted...
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
I foresaw all of this weeks before release. I told everyone to wait for MGR but nobody listened. This game has fallen way short of what DS3 should have been. It might be a good game for the first week or so, but eventually you're gonna regret your purchase.

MGR? seriously? that game is uber garbage, I played the full game I know.

Really? Tell us more, Mr. Kojima!
#37TylerGamer84Posted 2/5/2013 11:17:05 PM
Let's pretend you were the first to claim the game would fail and then imagine it did and everyone hated it. What would you gain? NOTHING. Well that was fun.
---
We put our faith in Blast Hardcheese!
#38Shuo_RagnarokPosted 2/5/2013 11:34:48 PM
Here's MY prediction:

A week later......

TC- "So you guys ready to admit I was right?"
DS3 fans- "Still playing the game and having a blast!"
TC- "It's ok, you don't have to pretend anymore. This game sucks and all of you who say you like it are wrong."
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#39R_ChampPosted 2/6/2013 12:05:03 AM
JosephDigital posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
But...it didn't fail.

Yeah, I don't understand TC's claim either. I think he might be going by Metacritic's score but even then, that doesn't qualify it as a "failure".

After seeing this topic I was thinking that maybe it was like 50-60. I quickly looked: "80" um, I know scores are inflated but I don't think 80 is failing. Suprisinly lower than the first two games though, and it brings suspicion to GI's 9.75 score. Another FFXIII backlash I fear.
#40vgplaya89Posted 2/6/2013 7:21:51 AM
gOwCoD4 posted...
vgplaya89 posted...
lol MGR's gonna flop like most of Platinum's other games.

Bayonetta didn't really flop.

Also, have you played the MGR demo? It's actually quite fun.

Yes I did. it was alright. and Bayonetta kinda did flop. 2 got cancelled initially, and wouldn't be getting made if Nintendo wasn't backing it.
---
Life's simple; you make choices and you dont look back...
http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb347/Kokonoe-/bieber.gif