I warned everybody that this game would fail...

#41cheezedadadaPosted 2/6/2013 8:12:16 AM
Im loving the hell out of this game, so doesnt apply to me but thanks for the input TC.

Played the MGR demo and didnt like it that much, so ill pass on that instead.
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#42MrMojoRisin357(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:15:34 AM
You fail in life, stop lying to yourself!
---
LIVE: Shalashaska57...Add me, we can be friends:)
#43MarZMarsPosted 2/6/2013 8:20:00 AM
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
I foresaw all of this weeks before release. I told everyone to wait for MGR but nobody listened. This game has fallen way short of what DS3 should have been. It might be a good game for the first week or so, but eventually you're gonna regret your purchase.

You told everyone... so, how do you feel now that everyone knows you were wrong?
"Might be a good game for the first week or so..." -> clearly means it's a bad game, because it started out being freaking awesome!
#44Rome218Posted 2/6/2013 8:22:32 AM(edited)
Let me warn every one here that the TC has no life so he will have to troll. That is how he receives any social activities in his life. I guarantee he will be here every day trying to antagonize fans because he's a dead beat , a burden on society and a miserable turd on web sites.

If you can't make friends get a job. Even if you're flipping burgers, I respect that more than no life people who only live to troll.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#45Rome218Posted 2/6/2013 8:25:31 AM
The anonymity of trolling for trouble on the Internet, however, may bring out a particular type of pathological behavior. In full-fledged psychopathy, there is a physical fearlessness that’s lacking in trolls. “They don’t act up in everyday life because they are frightened of sanctions,” says Dutton. “They’re nasty cowards, but when you get them on the Web, that fearlessness doesn’t matter anymore because there are no consequences. That’s the kind of person being unlocked here.”

Like other bullies, trolls also need to get a rise out of their victims if they are to enjoy the interaction. That’s why “don’t feed the trolls” is a constant admonition on many comment boards: their biggest fear is being disregarded and made irrelevant.

That is what I believe trolls are and I pity them greatly.

That quote from Time Magazine sums it up.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#46Shuo_RagnarokPosted 2/6/2013 9:34:06 AM
MrMojoRisin357 posted...
You fail in life, stop lying to yourself!

Awww, looks like someone's getting defensive because everyone knows you're wrong. ;_;
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC:4084-3346-5023
3DS FC: 5069-3924-4114
#47shagohad3Posted 2/6/2013 9:36:04 AM
Malcolm22k posted...
LMAO the MGR guy...I wanna get you, mrplasmacutter, and ZeeDogge all in the same thread :p

ZeeDogge is off on the Resident Evil 6 boards bad mouthing EA and Dead Space 3.
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#48Rome218Posted 2/6/2013 10:10:58 AM
This is not the DmC PS3 boards where the fans got pushed around. Dead Space fans have always been known for having great testicular fortitude. Whoever that guy was who took his complaints to RE6 did the right thing. People coming here to troll is not having an affect on fans opinions of the game.

Fans of this game, just ignore the trolls. The fact they come here day in and day out to complain about a game they never played should tell you enough about that person.

Would you be friends with a person like that? Assuming you have standards of course. My answer is not only no, but **** no. So if you know these people are dead beats with no life that has so much time to go on a game's board and try to get a rise out of you, then don't even give them the time of day to start an argument.
---
#49-FryShakeWad-Posted 2/6/2013 10:15:30 AM
OMGZ this game is total fail.... I TOLD YOU!!!111 Nahhh nahhhhh nahhhh. I wiin.

Thats how OP sounds irl
#50MrMojoRisin357(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:52:23 PM
Look at all the psychologists showing up, lol! It still doesn't change the fact that this game failed. It went in a wrong direction, if you all wanna take the "He's a Troll card" to hide the truth about this post, then do it. Game still sucks imo, and so do people lying to themselves that they're satisfied with their purchase! BOOM
---
LIVE: Shalashaska57...Add me, we can be friends:)