Holy crap, so THAT'S what Ration Seals are for! You can buy DLC packs with them!

#1HighpitchsoloPosted 2/5/2013 9:39:09 PM
80/80

You can use Ration Seals (which are collected by Scavenger Bots) to buy the DLC pack stuff at the Bench instead of using MS Points.

Been wondering what the hell they were for.
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#2gOwCoD4Posted 2/5/2013 9:40:13 PM
Not really. You can buy resource packs with them, which are a separate set of DLC packs used only with ration seals.

The actual DLC packs, such as the Marauder pack, can only be purchased with microsoft points.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#3GrimnoPosted 2/5/2013 9:41:42 PM
It's a good thing IMO, so you don't have to spend cash.
Easy to get seals too, though IMO you should snag the 30 seal ones instead of the 60.

30 is exactly half the resources as thr 60, but..

With the 60, you get 2 parts with a chance for a 3rd.
With the 30, you get 1 part with a chance for a 2nd.

If one of those 30 gets a second part, then the 2 combines = the same as the 60.
BUT if both of those 30 gets a second part, then you get 4 instead of just 3~
---
~Grimno (The Eccentric Gamer) "I don't need luck, I have ammo."
GT - Grimno
#4Highpitchsolo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:27:14 PM
It's a good thing IMO, so you don't have to spend cash.
Easy to get seals too, though IMO you should snag the 30 seal ones instead of the 60.

30 is exactly half the resources as thr 60, but..

With the 60, you get 2 parts with a chance for a 3rd.
With the 30, you get 1 part with a chance for a 2nd.

If one of those 30 gets a second part, then the 2 combines = the same as the 60.
BUT if both of those 30 gets a second part, then you get 4 instead of just 3~

yeah because its essentially either buy 1 get 1 free, or buy 2 get 1 free. buy 1 get 1 is a better deal.
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium