Chapter 14 as carver vision

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. Chapter 14 as carver vision

User Info: SamieFish

SamieFish
3 years ago#1
Ok I get a vision where black crawlers/babys keep attacking me? I shoot at the marker but it doesn't do nothing. what am suppose to do?

User Info: JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991
3 years ago#2
me and my co op friend are stuck at the same spot...........

ANY help anybody???

youtube doesn't have co op footage....only 1player for that mission...
"Human history is a litany of blood, shed over ideals of rulership and afterlife."-Legion

User Info: sonic_xgs

sonic_xgs
3 years ago#3
i need to know this too me and my friend are stuck we are playin hard
SSBB FC: 2105-8485-9643 Xbox live: Toxic Effex
wii number: 6788-2985-0151-3055

User Info: shadowsofdawn

shadowsofdawn
3 years ago#4
I saw a streamer stuck here for at least an hour yesterday. I don't think he ever figured it out either.
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||

User Info: acidconsumer202

acidconsumer202
3 years ago#5
I was stuck on the last one for about 30 minutes last night figured out just running up to the marker stops the enemies from following you then I just kept punching it till it broke apart. It actually shows the marker breaking as you go. The first 2 visions I beat by just dumb luck I guess.

User Info: bigwayner

bigwayner
3 years ago#6
I'm not sure if you have to kill a certain number of shadows or not, but I just went up to the marker and started unloading and every 10 shots or so it started cracking and eventually broke after 30 rounds with a weak gun. There's also a marker in the regular room with Issac, i'm not sure if he can shoot it also and speed things up though

User Info: Orange_Crush554

Orange_Crush554
3 years ago#7
Shoot the marker. I died a couple times figuring it out, the trick for me was to stand next to the sofa right up against the marker. The enemies stopped moving, and i was able to unload into it which cracked it and eventually broke it. Perhaps the enemies stopping was a glitch.

User Info: sonic_xgs

sonic_xgs
3 years ago#8
thanks alot guys
SSBB FC: 2105-8485-9643 Xbox live: Toxic Effex
wii number: 6788-2985-0151-3055
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. Chapter 14 as carver vision

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived