Question regarding New game plus and ending !!Spoliers!!

#1fat_irish_guyPosted 2/6/2013 10:27:40 PM
So anyways everyone who keep saying on youtube videos being dicks saying Issac dies well nope nice try trolls i mean you dont know for sure but lets be real he prolly is cus there not gonna just never make another DS game maybe issac wont be next main might be Ellie but hes prolly not dead.

And i unlocked suits ,circuits blah blah when i beat the game question tho if i want to start on classic, pure survivial, or Hardcore do i get all my suits? or is it like a brand new game? i Know u dont keep you items and metals etc.. Cus i did hard of my first playthrough and was gonna do impossible right after cus honestly ill play through this game like 8 times like i did 1 and 2.
---
I'm the backwards man the backwards man i can walk backwards as fast as you can!
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Skyrim, Halo 4, Dead Space1+2,Dark Souls
#2fat_irish_guy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:36:11 PM
crap shouldn't of talked about ending really liked to know new game plus thing lol my bad
---
I'm the backwards man the backwards man i can walk backwards as fast as you can!
#3elitenavyseal12Posted 2/6/2013 10:39:28 PM
the bonus stuff goes with you
#4fat_irish_guy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:44:50 PM
elitenavyseal12 posted...
the bonus stuff goes with you

is that including circuits?
---
#5Ninja_GaignunPosted 2/7/2013 2:01:30 AM
The bonuses for completing the game carry over. But that's all.

And Issac is alive, after the credits you hear him try to contact Ellie.
---
Fun Fact: I can play games with normal, inverted, and South Paw controls.
#6gamegod13Posted 2/7/2013 2:16:14 AM
I know the suits go with you, and Isaac is 100% alive, after the credits there's a black screen and you can hear Isaac call out for Ellie.

Carver however is almost certainly dead, and Isaac will be too if he doesn't get rescued in a couple of minutes since his suit only holds up to like 5 minutes of air.
---
GT: Ginger Gerald
Come, madness awaits.
#7Ninja_GaignunPosted 2/7/2013 2:55:28 AM
gamegod13 posted...
I know the suits go with you, and Isaac is 100% alive, after the credits there's a black screen and you can hear Isaac call out for Ellie.

Carver however is almost certainly dead, and Isaac will be too if he doesn't get rescued in a couple of minutes since his suit only holds up to like 5 minutes of air.

He could use the damaged nav computer from the Adorea with one of the Colonies ships to jump back to earth space.

You also only get suits that were unlocked outside of the story, you won't start with the Arctic Survival Suit if you switch to Classic for instance. But you will have the Legends Suit.
---
Fun Fact: I can play games with normal, inverted, and South Paw controls.