I haven't used any ration seals yet, where do you use them?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. I haven't used any ration seals yet, where do you use them?
3 years ago#1
I have been just using the shotgun. :P Not the default shotgun, but this other one that shoots faster. Forgot what it's called.

I have over 150 ration seals. Do I use them at the bench?
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
3 years ago#2
You need to press Y at the bench to enter the DLC section. From there you can buy resource packs using ration seals.
---
Playing: Dead Space 3, GoME
Anticipating: Gears of War: Judgement, GoW: Ascension, Aliens: Colonial Marines
3 years ago#3
You can use them to buy packs of resources, rather than using microsoft points. Just go to a bench and select DLC, and then you can choose from 3 different packs.

PS: how did you get so many packs? I'm not that far in the game so I'm assuming you can find a lot more later in the game?
---
________( )====()_____________________.
I_|||||__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_Pwned_}'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Would you Kindly?
3 years ago#4
Ahhh cool. Will do later when I get to play. How many seals per item?
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
3 years ago#5
Basic Pack is 10, the next pack is 30, and the Epic pack is 60.
---
I_|||||__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_Pwned_}'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Would you Kindly?
3 years ago#6
10 for basic resource pack

30 for the ultra pack, which has more resources and 1 fancy item, 50% chance for a second one

and 60 for the epic pack which has twice as many resources as ultra, and 2 fancy items , with a 50% chance for a 3rd
3 years ago#7
Cryptics posted...
You can use them to buy packs of resources, rather than using microsoft points. Just go to a bench and select DLC, and then you can choose from 3 different packs.

PS: how did you get so many packs? I'm not that far in the game so I'm assuming you can find a lot more later in the game?

I have been abusing chapter 8's glitch while constantly having two bots out. :P
---
3 years ago#8
I have 2 billion Ration Seals, F*** EA and their Micro-transactions.
3 years ago#9
Exiled0ne posted...

How'd you get so many so fast?
---
GT: DEATHMETALGEAR / PSN: ray12a
"well you meet a lot of people when you just have a chat even if its on a forum" - web wisdom courtesy of Tanya1991
3 years ago#10
ray12a posted...
Exiled0ne posted...

How'd you get so many so fast?

Probably modded, which doesn't make sense to mod ration seals when you can probably just change the amount of your resources.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. I haven't used any ration seals yet, where do you use them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived