I haven't used any ration seals yet, where do you use them?

#1Rome218Posted 2/7/2013 7:36:07 AM
I have been just using the shotgun. :P Not the default shotgun, but this other one that shoots faster. Forgot what it's called.

I have over 150 ration seals. Do I use them at the bench?
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#2Special-EddPosted 2/7/2013 7:38:49 AM(edited)
You need to press Y at the bench to enter the DLC section. From there you can buy resource packs using ration seals.
---
Playing: Dead Space 3, GoME
Anticipating: Gears of War: Judgement, GoW: Ascension, Aliens: Colonial Marines
#3CrypticsPosted 2/7/2013 7:40:11 AM(edited)
You can use them to buy packs of resources, rather than using microsoft points. Just go to a bench and select DLC, and then you can choose from 3 different packs.

PS: how did you get so many packs? I'm not that far in the game so I'm assuming you can find a lot more later in the game?
---
________( )====()_____________________.
I_|||||__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_Pwned_}'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Would you Kindly?
#4Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:39:45 AM
Ahhh cool. Will do later when I get to play. How many seals per item?
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#5CrypticsPosted 2/7/2013 7:41:14 AM
Basic Pack is 10, the next pack is 30, and the Epic pack is 60.
---
I_|||||__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_Pwned_}'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Would you Kindly?
#6MahuriPosted 2/7/2013 7:42:49 AM(edited)
10 for basic resource pack

30 for the ultra pack, which has more resources and 1 fancy item, 50% chance for a second one

and 60 for the epic pack which has twice as many resources as ultra, and 2 fancy items , with a 50% chance for a 3rd
#7Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:43:00 AM
Cryptics posted...
You can use them to buy packs of resources, rather than using microsoft points. Just go to a bench and select DLC, and then you can choose from 3 different packs.

PS: how did you get so many packs? I'm not that far in the game so I'm assuming you can find a lot more later in the game?

I have been abusing chapter 8's glitch while constantly having two bots out. :P
---
#8Exiled0nePosted 2/7/2013 7:46:26 AM
I have 2 billion Ration Seals, F*** EA and their Micro-transactions.
#9ray12aPosted 2/7/2013 9:30:27 AM
Exiled0ne posted...

How'd you get so many so fast?
---
GT: DEATHMETALGEAR / PSN: ray12a
"well you meet a lot of people when you just have a chat even if its on a forum" - web wisdom courtesy of Tanya1991
#10CrypticsPosted 2/7/2013 11:00:54 AM
ray12a posted...
Exiled0ne posted...

How'd you get so many so fast?

Probably modded, which doesn't make sense to mod ration seals when you can probably just change the amount of your resources.
---