Just beat the game, For you that beat the game too, Your Thoughts? (Spoilers)

#1XLegendKillerXPosted 2/9/2013 11:28:02 PM
i liked it, im already wondering alot, but thank god after the credits you hear Isaac calling back to Ellie on the radio, i didnt want Isaac to be gone or the series to die i love it all, im concerned whats going to take place from here and im glad Ellie is alive cause ive grown fond of her. I also, grew to like Carver and now im hoping hes still alive out there i felt bad for the man
---
Xbox Live - nukkaniiick
#2Crimsin_GibletPosted 2/9/2013 11:31:35 PM
I'm really hoping Carver is alive as well, he really grew on me. I do wish he would have had more face time though. I also have no idea where Visceral is going to take the series from here. Looking forward to the DLC, hopefully it will shed some light on these things.
#3DisgracefulSinsPosted 2/10/2013 12:09:04 AM
Well, if they do continue the series, I'd prefer new protagonists. If Carver is still alive, he could be either a regular or a supporting character.

But, I don't want to see Isaac anymore. I like him, but I want his story to be over and have him finally get on with his life, happy with Ellie. Or have him be dead and at peace at last. Either way.

If they leave Isaac dead, I could honestly see Ellie becoming a playable character, haunted by Isaac and Norton and etc.
---
Wingmen-
we fly till we die
#4EmerlXLPosted 2/10/2013 12:35:36 AM
I really liked the game up until the final boss and the awful ending.
#5CyberspectrePosted 2/10/2013 2:03:39 AM
good game I like the ending, I'll be happy if Issac's alive but his voice on the radio makes me think he's dead and Ellie's having what Issac had in DS1
---
GT: Cyberspectre
PSN: Cyberspectre1
#6chris_Posted 2/10/2013 2:35:51 AM
Honestly I didnt get the ending... the story got too confusing for me at the end, with the whole alien thing, the moon, the machine and stuff.
Danik was an awfoul villian and got dragged for waaay too long.
The ending chapters were tedious and took a lot of time to complete, the puzzles pointless and easy...and the wave after wave of enemies... too tedious.. what happened to the whole shoot them at the limbs?? At the end it was all like... just run for your life and try to survive

Dont get me wrong... I love the DS games, I was enjoying this game for the most part but once you got down to the "city" or the "machine" (whatever it was) the whole thing went down hill for me. I couldnt help but to think that the game had nothing to do with the original DS that i loved.
#7ROFLMEOWPosted 2/10/2013 2:53:12 AM
Story: Cool characters, except for Norton, who turned from a fearless, take-charge leader into a wussy little jerk so rapidly that I forgot he was the same guy who recruited me for the mission. The bosses could have been a lot better. I would have liked to actually fight Danik instead of watching him get impaled by debris. Decent conclusion.

Equipment: Awesome construction system, easy to figure out, very versatile. My custom weapon of choice is a Tesla Beam for the upper tool and a Flamethrower for the lower tool, with circuits boosting damage and clip size, complete with Stasis Coating. Lots of neat stuff to find. I thought the suits in the previous games were better looking, though.

Difficulty/Achievements: Not as difficult as the previous games, mostly because ammo and health are so plentiful throughout the game that I sell more than I use. I find it odd that there are no achievements for beating the game on Hard and Impossible this time around, and downright stupid that there's a "Hardcore" mode where dying sends you back to the very beginning of the game. I have no intention of ever playing that. I can get through pretty much the whole game without dying, even on Hard if I really tried at it, but there's a few instant death points I find annoyingly difficult to avoid, particularly the part right before the final boss, where you're running away from that vortex while enemies attack you. One enemy gets in the way for a couple of seconds too long and Isaac blows apart.
---
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"