New game +++

#1Sonny777Posted 2/11/2013 4:19:41 PM
Can you do an infinite number of new game + or is it only a one time thing per save file? Mainly i am wondering if i can carry a particular arsenal through more than just 2 playthroughs.
---
Yes, god forbid he probably asked a frequently asked question from a website that's dedicated to them. Seriously, it's in the ****ing title. - Nailbomb
#2incinerator950Posted 2/11/2013 4:20:14 PM
You can do it infinitely, but each standard NG+ makes its own save.
---
Glock o'clock
#3Just_a_loserPosted 2/11/2013 4:24:25 PM
Honestly, they don't even really need the New Game+ for this because you can start at any chapter you have already completed any time you want, on any difficulty you want.
---
The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world...is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.
#4Doubleglock18Posted 2/11/2013 4:44:15 PM
Just_a_loser posted...
Honestly, they don't even really need the New Game+ for this because you can start at any chapter you have already completed any time you want, on any difficulty you want.

NG+ is always fun. nice to be OP once in a while haha
---
Colt 45 and two zig-zags, Baby that's all we need
We can go to the park, after dark, smoke that tumbleweed!
#5incinerator950Posted 2/11/2013 4:47:43 PM
Just_a_loser posted...

You actually unlock the +3 circuits and Mk II gear to find in NG+, so its actually recommended you go to it instead of backtrack a standardized save.
---
Glock o'clock
#6SteveBobPosted 2/11/2013 7:55:52 PM
I completed Impossible on my first run and now I can load up any chapter on any difficulty and I have my +3/+3 circuits all there. No reason for New Game Plus as far as I can see (which is nice :D).
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104