New game +++

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. New game +++
3 years ago#1
Can you do an infinite number of new game + or is it only a one time thing per save file? Mainly i am wondering if i can carry a particular arsenal through more than just 2 playthroughs.
Yes, god forbid he probably asked a frequently asked question from a website that's dedicated to them. Seriously, it's in the ****ing title. - Nailbomb
3 years ago#2
You can do it infinitely, but each standard NG+ makes its own save.
Glock o'clock
3 years ago#3
Honestly, they don't even really need the New Game+ for this because you can start at any chapter you have already completed any time you want, on any difficulty you want.
The world is cruel. And the only morality in a cruel world...is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.
3 years ago#4
Just_a_loser posted...
Honestly, they don't even really need the New Game+ for this because you can start at any chapter you have already completed any time you want, on any difficulty you want.

NG+ is always fun. nice to be OP once in a while haha
Colt 45 and two zig-zags, Baby that's all we need
We can go to the park, after dark, smoke that tumbleweed!
3 years ago#5
Just_a_loser posted...

You actually unlock the +3 circuits and Mk II gear to find in NG+, so its actually recommended you go to it instead of backtrack a standardized save.
Glock o'clock
3 years ago#6
I completed Impossible on my first run and now I can load up any chapter on any difficulty and I have my +3/+3 circuits all there. No reason for New Game Plus as far as I can see (which is nice :D).
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Space 3
  3. New game +++

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived