Best Dead Space Suits

#1MelonPenguinPosted 2/11/2013 4:31:26 PM
Which game had the best suits DS1 DS2 OR DS3. I have to vote DS2 personally.
#2incinerator950Posted 2/11/2013 4:32:46 PM
Honestly, each game had too many ****ing repeats of the same suits and RIGs, especially the Security Suit having like what, 30?

That being said, I'd cherry pick it and say DS3 has the most unique looking suits, DS2 having the most bonus functional, and DS1 for having the most armor/actually worth buying.

I still say my favorite suit is the Advanced Soldier Rig.
---
Glock o'clock
#3Bigj089Posted 2/11/2013 4:34:19 PM
Overall? 2 then 1 then 3. Dead Space 3 has my second and third favorite suits in the entire serious however. The Elite and Witness suits. I hate all of the others in 3 though.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#4incinerator950Posted 2/11/2013 4:36:33 PM
I seem to have partial OCD with DS3. Since the suits have no functional purpose (besides Snow suits for five minutes), I can't decide based on look because the majority of them look like ass, and the ones that do look good drive me crazy when I don't want to pair a set with someone.
---
Glock o'clock
#5shagohad3Posted 2/11/2013 4:53:09 PM
DS1 if only because of the almighty tank suit.
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#6Spider5800Posted 2/11/2013 4:53:16 PM
I really like the look of the Elite Advanced Suit in DS2. Probably my favorite in the series. Dat texture.

Outside of that though, the best collection of suits is in DS3. Got the classic engineer, the security suit in N7 colors, the awesome Witness suit, and the various snowsuits look cool to me.
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!
#7incinerator950Posted 2/11/2013 5:05:09 PM
Well unfortunately DS3 has a good portion of reskins. Carver's suits generally being the opposite of Isaac's, with the Environmental Hazard, Flight, Tundra Recon, First Contact, and Witness being the same.

Doesn't help they don't actually have any benefit. Seeing as how the vast majority of players have an N7 suit or the LE/MT suits, so the carrying capacity based on suits is negligible.
---
Glock o'clock
#8SimilacPosted 2/11/2013 5:11:22 PM
I love the DS3 suits like the flight suit it bring back the style bulky ones that were in DS1. for DS2 they were all the same.
#9incinerator950Posted 2/11/2013 5:15:48 PM
Similac posted...
I love the DS3 suits like the flight suit it bring back the style bulky ones that were in DS1. for DS2 they were all the same.

I believe its because Isaac was actually more muscular in DS1 as opposed to how slim he became in 2. Also, there were like 4-5 permutations to the level 5 Engineering suit in DS1. The only unique suits were the original upgrades, Astronaut and Soldier rigs.
---
Glock o'clock
#10Ulyaoth74Posted 2/11/2013 5:47:24 PM(edited)
The White Military suit from DS1 is my all time favorite suit. I so wish they would bring that back. It is so bad ass. As for overall? I'm kind of dicing the suits in DS3 because they are all different. DS2 just had two suits reskinned over and over.
---
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion