Infinite ammo glitch not working?

#1Bnkai4tailLuffyPosted 2/14/2013 10:30:42 AM
I did what the video I saw told me (Go into the testing arena, save and quit) but I'm still losing ammo cartridges in my inventory. Did I do something wrong?
---
A "TWEWY Hipster"? I'm not sure if I should be offended.
Official THREAD DESTROYER of the TWEWY Board
#2Bnkai4tailLuffy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:39:49 AM
Bump. Anybody?
---
#3Valentino16Posted 2/14/2013 10:39:57 AM
yeah.

you tried to glitch.
---
GT: TheMasterTee
"Geronimo!"
#4Bnkai4tailLuffy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:40:34 AM
Valentino16 posted...
yeah.

you tried to glitch.

Glitch didn't work cause I was trying to glitch. Wow, irrefutable logic.
---
#5SandalFuryPosted 2/14/2013 10:49:54 AM
He's saying you're a tool for trying the glitch. Infinite ammo is COMPLETELY unnecessary, and, from what I hear, can make the game much harder.
---
Headshot. Apply THAT directly to the forehead.
#6Bnkai4tailLuffy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:51:26 AM
SandalFury posted...
He's saying you're a tool for trying the glitch. Infinite ammo is COMPLETELY unnecessary, and, from what I hear, can make the game much harder.

No glitch is necessary when you think about it. I'm just asking anybody who knows how to do the glitch if I'm doing it wrong.
---
#7Rome218Posted 2/14/2013 10:52:47 AM
I heard of people getting infinite ammo. I didn't think they meant infinite, I thought they meant a lot. I have like over 1200 shots for my shotgun, I thought that was not right or something. Why would someone need that many shots of anything?
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#8kingrat2314Posted 2/14/2013 11:00:25 AM
If you didn't the first time, try playing around in the testing area for a bit instead of entering and immediately exiting. Change a couple gun parts around then activate the console near the center and kill some necromorphs, then save and exit.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of ass. I'm out of gum too. I guess I'll just sit here.
#9Bnkai4tailLuffy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 11:01:12 AM
kingrat2314 posted...
If you didn't the first time, try playing around in the testing area for a bit instead of entering and immediately exiting. Change a couple gun parts around then activate the console near the center and kill some necromorphs, then save and exit.

Finally, an actual response. Thank you!
---
#10kingrat2314Posted 2/14/2013 12:15:00 PM
BTW, patch 1.02 was released for the PS3. I don't know if it's out for the 360 or not, but it fixes the glitch.
---
I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of ass. I'm out of gum too. I guess I'll just sit here.