Your Favorite PC setup

#1DarkPassngerPosted 2/18/2013 1:35:56 PM
The plasma cutter is a fan favorite in this series and I've always liked carrying it.

I know "best weapons" or "best weapon setups" are topics that have been made before but I was curious about what are some setups people like to use, specifically the plasma cutter since most times it isn't mentioned.

Only combo I've run was the PC/blowtorch and recently PC/rivet gun.

Any other favorite setups any of you prefer?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#2incinerator950Posted 2/18/2013 1:41:42 PM
Planet Cracker with Rotary Cuff. If they lift the DLC weapon limitation, I'll swap out the Elite Frame for an Earth Gov Frame and a Mk II/V Rotary Cuff.

4 +3/+3 RoF and Damage circuits
4 +3/+3 Reload and whatever else they do.

Damage Support Mk V and Flame Glaze Mk V. I used to use it as a support weapon with Medic Mk V but the health to co-op wasn't very good and I felt I could do more with more stopping power than healing people.
---
Glock o'clock
#3DarkPassnger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:51:36 PM(edited)
Quote:Planet Cracker with Rotary Cuff. If they lift the DLC weapon limitation, I'll swap out the Elite Frame for an Earth Gov Frame and a Mk II/V Rotary Cuff.

Damage Support Mk V and Flame Glaze Mk V. I used to use it as a support weapon with Medic Mk V but the health to co-op wasn't very good and I felt I could do more with more stopping power than healing people.

@incinerator950

Are you speaking of the Planet crack rotator cuff disappearing when swapping it out?

I also wasn't aware you couldn't swap frames either. I've swapped the standard frame for the MK V frame though.
---
#4chosen_one_13Posted 2/18/2013 1:53:06 PM
You want to see something fun? Compact Earth Gov frame, MK V attachements (any really), MK V rapid fire tip, and then 4 * +3 damage / +3 Rate of Fire circuits on top and +3 Rate of Fire / +3 Reloads on the bottom. Fires the clip in a flash of light in less than a second. Or use the MK V wide tip on top with the same setup and Isaac starts shaking uncontrollably after each shot (and can't reload while aiming).
---
Xbox GT - fallouthirteen
#5incinerator950Posted 2/18/2013 1:58:02 PM
DarkPassnger posted...
Quote:Planet Cracker with Rotary Cuff. If they lift the DLC weapon limitation, I'll swap out the Elite Frame for an Earth Gov Frame and a Mk II/V Rotary Cuff.

@incinerator950

Are you speaking of the Planet crack rotator cuff disappearing when swapping it out?

I also wasn't aware you couldn't swap frames either. I've swapped the standard frame for the MK V frame though.

Swapping the frame swaps out the Rotary cuff, the Planet Cracker is locked in as is, which sucks donkey nuts. I also can't attach rotary cuffs to the DLC Line Cutters, Tundra Recon Ripper and Plasma Cutter, and the Electrocution/Explosive module to the Skewer.
---
Glock o'clock
#6DarkPassnger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:07:15 PM
Quote:DarkPassnger posted...

@incinerator950

Swapping the frame swaps out the Rotary cuff, the Planet Cracker is locked in as is, which sucks donkey nuts. I also can't attach rotary cuffs to the DLC Line Cutters, Tundra Recon Ripper and Plasma Cutter, and the Electrocution/Explosive module to the Skewer.

@incinerator950

Oh I didn't know swapping frames also swaps the rotator. Weird programming. I was going to try a build with the rotator and different frame since I like the planet cracker best.
---
#7DarkPassnger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:08:37 PM
Quote:You want to see something fun? Compact Earth Gov frame, MK V attachements (any really), MK V rapid fire tip, and then 4 * +3 damage / +3 Rate of Fire circuits on top and +3 Rate of Fire / +3 Reloads on the bottom. Fires the clip in a flash of light in less than a second. Or use the MK V wide tip on top with the same setup and Isaac starts shaking uncontrollably after each shot (and can't reload while aiming).
@chosen_one_13

Sounds pretty amusing haha.

What does the earth gov frame add? At work right now so I can't really check at the moment.
---
#8incinerator950Posted 2/18/2013 2:09:19 PM
DarkPassnger posted...
Quote:You want to see something fun? Compact Earth Gov frame, MK V attachements (any really), MK V rapid fire tip, and then 4 * +3 damage / +3 Rate of Fire circuits on top and +3 Rate of Fire / +3 Reloads on the bottom. Fires the clip in a flash of light in less than a second. Or use the MK V wide tip on top with the same setup and Isaac starts shaking uncontrollably after each shot (and can't reload while aiming).
@chosen_one_13

Sounds pretty amusing haha.

What does the earth gov frame add? At work right now so I can't really check at the moment.

Good chunk of firing speed.
---
Glock o'clock
#9chosen_one_13Posted 2/18/2013 2:22:15 PM
chosen_one_13 posted...
You want to see something fun? Compact Earth Gov frame, MK V attachements (any really), MK V rapid fire tip, and then 4 * +3 damage / +3 Rate of Fire circuits on top and +3 Rate of Fire / +3 Reloads on the bottom. Fires the clip in a flash of light in less than a second. Or use the MK V wide tip on top with the same setup and Isaac starts shaking uncontrollably after each shot (and can't reload while aiming).

Oh, and I forgot the bottom tool, MK V rotary cuff which adds reload speed. Another quirk of this I noticed is that the orientation change on the wide beam is instant (when it works, sometimes it fails), as in one frame it's vertical and the next it's horizontal (where normally you can actually see it rotate).
---
Xbox GT - fallouthirteen
#10DarkPassnger(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 2:33:33 PM
I was thinking about trying to make a good PC with a rotator cuff. At the moment it seems like the earth gov frame with the Mk V compact conic dispersal for upper and Mk V rotator cuff for the secondary. +3/+3 circuits accordingly of course.

Then damage support and which attachment you think is best? I have been using flame but sometimes wanting to switch to stasis coating.
---