Flame Glaze, Acid Bath, or Electric Charge? Which do you use and why?

#1Sonny777Posted 2/20/2013 7:31:40 PM
Which do you use and why? - Results (148 votes)
Flame Glaze
23.65% (35 votes)
Acid Bath
55.41% (82 votes)
Electric Charge
20.95% (31 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which do you use and why?
---
Yes, god forbid he probably asked a frequently asked question from a website that's dedicated to them. Seriously, it's in the ****ing title. - Nailbomb
#2ScarecrowESPosted 2/20/2013 7:41:41 PM
I use acid bath and electric charge pretty interchangably. I feel like electric charge produces a more immediate effect, but acid bath can literally disolve an enemy if you hit them hard enough. I use electric charge on my Jiffy Pop gun so I can easily see if it's hitting enemies on the secondary burst, since the actual visual effect is more pronounced than acid bath.
---
"One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't." -George Bernard Shaw
#3Nexus_72Posted 2/20/2013 7:51:31 PM
Geez, I use all of them. Do you consider Stasis Coating as well? However, Acid Bath seems to be my favorite. I use Acid Bath on my Shotgun/Force Gun, Electric Charge on my Chain Gun/Force Gun, and Flame Glaze or Stasis Coating on my Rifle/Grenade Launcher. Nothing too fancy.
#4Sonny777(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 7:53:49 PM
Nexus_72 posted...
Geez, I use all of them. Do you consider Stasis Coating as well? However, Acid Bath seems to be my favorite. I use Acid Bath on my Shotgun/Force Gun, Electric Charge on my Chain Gun/Force Gun, and Flame Glaze or Stasis Coating on my Rifle/Grenade Launcher. Nothing too fancy.

My bad i totally forgot about stasis coating. But i am mainly wondering which of those three people choose as they are the damage adders.
---
Yes, god forbid he probably asked a frequently asked question from a website that's dedicated to them. Seriously, it's in the ****ing title. - Nailbomb
#5Nexus_72Posted 2/20/2013 7:57:02 PM
Sonny777 posted...
Nexus_72 posted...

My bad i totally forgot about stasis coating. But i am mainly wondering which of those three people choose as they are the damage adders.

I completely understand. I just like Stasis Coating, because it doesn't force me to actually use my stasis, hahaha!
#6incinerator950Posted 2/20/2013 7:57:29 PM
Flame Glaze, highest overall damage with a dot. Acid has more DoT but the damage effective isn't quite useful how I play. Shock adds a flinch to attacks, but again not enough damage.
---
Glock o'clock
#7Foxhound3857Posted 2/21/2013 1:07:17 AM
Electric Charge, the damage is usually insignificant but the stun is practically invaluable against charging Slashers and Stingers (I know people call them Leapers, but I call them Stingers).

Stasis Coating also has a place in my heart too, especially useful when you're out of Stasis Packs.
---
My Guitar Hero 3 Wii FC: 4038-8152-2179
#8upthebracket84Posted 2/21/2013 1:48:17 AM
Acid, cos it's acid
#9Hell_SeerPosted 2/21/2013 2:45:38 AM
Acid seemed useless on the higher difficulties. With a DoT being less useful as outright DPS. Or a stun.
#10PhilR1Posted 2/21/2013 5:53:09 AM
I used electrical charge the most but when I picked up an acid bath upgrade I changed my planet cracker to use that.

I never liked the statis coating tbh. I suppose I didn't use it on the right weapon. Works best on automatic weapons, doesn't it?

What I like doing with acid bath is shooting the legs of necro's so they have to crawl towards me. By the time they get nearby, they die because of the additional damage caused by acid. Win win situation!
---
Currently playing Dead Space 3, Borderlands 2. Waiting for Gears of War Judgement, Bioshock Infinite, Army of Two Devils Cartel & Splinter Cell Blacklist