FACT: Incompetence, laziness and greed. Words that cannot be spelled without...

#1VileOverfiendPosted 4/7/2013 5:00:26 AM
.EA and Visceral together...Simply like that.

Part of it is explained here, in my fist post:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672892-dead-space-3/65574661

After trying one more time, after finishing the game I went to Awakened and at part 2 It started to crash again.

Besides my topic you can find hundreds of topics complaining about the same and other very harmful glitches just here in gamefaqs and even more in forums around the internet.

My complaining is not that it happens, but why we haven't heard a word about fixing this? I looks like EA is awesome at using this new generation tool which is online network on consoles to sell massive amount of DLC, but they completely forget to launch fixing patches to fix major errors that make this game near unplayable by any completionist.

Naughty Dog is a example of good a publisher who care about their customers. They release fixing patches until these days more than one year after the release of the game. Its a shame that one of the biggest publishers in gaming history have a pitiful behavior like EA.
---
You don't get it, son. This isn't a mudhole... It's an operating table. And I'm the surgeon. - Batman.
#2z1hayzePosted 4/7/2013 6:03:12 AM
FALSE: 2 of those words can be spelled without EA and none of them can be spelled with Visceral. Topic closed.
---
XBL & PSN GT- xxpurplehayzexx
#3VileOverfiend(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 7:03:28 AM
FALSE: 2 of those words can be spelled without EA and none of them can be spelled with Visceral. Topic closed.

Typical comment of a xbox360 board. Probably a kid that don't know how harsh life is or a grown man who can't debate because of the lack of arguments.

By the way. Its not close until I say it closed.
---
You don't get it, son. This isn't a mudhole... It's an operating table. And I'm the surgeon. - Batman.
#4z1hayzePosted 4/7/2013 10:11:13 AM
But what I said was true and what you said was false. Doesn't that make me right and you wrong?
---
#5Krumpus299Posted 4/8/2013 7:59:27 AM
VileOverfiend posted...

Typical comment of a xbox360 board. Probably a kid that don't know how harsh life is or a grown man who can't debate because of the lack of arguments.

By the way. Its not close until I say it closed.

Way to take obvious sarcasm seriously -_-
---
- XBL Gamertag: Scotti15, Deadinmysights3
#6shinnok2k5Posted 4/8/2013 11:38:21 AM
Here we go again....these topics are old. Can we move on with our lives now?
---
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"
#7VileOverfiend(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 2:34:27 PM

No one asked you to read or post in the topic in first place. Bye...
---
#8z1hayzePosted 4/8/2013 3:06:08 PM
Topics closed
---
#9shinnok2k5Posted 4/8/2013 8:14:30 PM
VileOverfiend posted...

No one asked you to read or post in the topic in first place. Bye...

No one asked you to cry us a river in the 7000th of these topics.
---
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"
#10demonfire922010Posted 4/11/2013 3:52:04 PM
TC you probably should close the topic bc you're just gonna get flamed from here on out.