FACT: Incompetence, laziness and greed. Words that cannot be spelled without...

#11shinnok2k5Posted 4/12/2013 5:51:46 AM
I'm not trying to flame him, the guy has his opinions, but geez these topics are done to death.
---
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"
#12Bob_EsrockPosted 4/16/2013 6:43:42 PM
This is still going on? I hate people so much.
---
Lurking since 1999
Playing: Fallout: New Vegas, Saints Row 2 | Reading: Nothing
#13yoyodoj0Posted 4/26/2013 5:22:35 PM
Topic Closed
---
GT: Yoyodoj0 (thats a zero on the end)
#14BlueJester007Posted 5/12/2013 6:34:19 AM
VileOverfiend posted...
FALSE: 2 of those words can be spelled without EA and none of them can be spelled with Visceral. Topic closed.

Typical comment of a xbox360 board. Probably a kid that don't know how harsh life is or a grown man who can't debate because of the lack of arguments.

By the way. Its not close until I say it closed.

Here's an idea, instead of insulting the guy, argue with the point he made! You GFAQs posters don't know a goddamn single thing about arguing coherently.
---
Hoity Toity McSnoodiness.
#15Bane766Posted 5/14/2013 7:27:01 AM
BlueJester007 posted...
VileOverfiend posted...
FALSE: 2 of those words can be spelled without EA and none of them can be spelled with Visceral. Topic closed.

Typical comment of a xbox360 board. Probably a kid that don't know how harsh life is or a grown man who can't debate because of the lack of arguments.

Here's an idea, instead of insulting the guy, argue with the point he made! You GFAQs posters don't know a goddamn single thing about arguing coherently.

Hey! No need to lump us all into the same category. I agree with the TC, actually-but that's why I rented the game instead of buying it. I think people have seen these topics a lot, from what I'm getting-thus the hostility.
---
Douleur Peur Mort
#16VileOverfiend(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2013 1:30:53 PM
Bane766 Posted 5/14/2013 7:27:01 AM

Hey! No need to lump us all into the same category. I agree with the TC, actually-but that's why I rented the game instead of buying it. I think people have seen these topics a lot, from what I'm getting-thus the hostility.

I pre-ordered mine believing that the game would be as good as the first three games (Extraction counts), my bad....
---
You don't get it, son. This isn't a mudhole... It's an operating table. And I'm the surgeon. - Batman.
#17DurnehviirPosted 5/20/2013 10:58:52 PM
VileOverfiend posted...

Child.
---
I am the shadow, I am the darkness, I am the tickling at your spine, I am the whisper in your mind. I am Durnehviir. I will have your soul.
#18Jin_OniPosted 5/23/2013 12:55:10 PM(edited)
Question. Does this thread have to still be open? All I am reading is the TC getting flamed really badly.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."" - Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889
#19z1hayzePosted 5/23/2013 1:18:56 PM
Topics closed. Nothing to see here.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#20butters68Posted 5/25/2013 10:37:28 PM
I'm probably going to get downvoted for this but..
DAE think Valve is a better company than EA?