This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will there be a multiplayer beta?

#1c0pp3rf3ildPosted 6/10/2012 5:57:06 AM(edited)
With special bonuses exclusive to beta players which will later be released to everybody else as LE DLC?
---
"You might as well have just titled this article "The Things You Love & How I Intend to **** All Over Them."" -KillaBeAt
#2VeliusKnightPosted 6/10/2012 6:31:41 AM
Ha ha ........ha
---
You know, I believe that true focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity.
#3MetaknighterPosted 6/10/2012 9:57:15 AM
I certainly hope not.
---
"People call things OP'd when they don't use it and die from it a lot." - WestSdeNleVrus
Live: Giggity Blonde
#4The_SchoolistPosted 6/10/2012 2:44:14 PM
Doubt it. The servers are already up and EPIC has already had their way with them. They've never felt the need to beta test the actual game mechanics before. Why start now?
---
Just pretend that there's something clever written here, because, right now, there isn't, and it boggles my mind why you are even reading this.
#5Jiggysan10Posted 6/11/2012 3:24:09 AM
Betas are fun. Me like betas, yes
#6Last_Raven__FiMPosted 6/11/2012 6:17:51 PM
No, there will be pre order bonuses, but instead of saying exclusive they will say you can get DLC content [insert time frame] early

this way you whiney b****es wont complain, and will most likely not pre-order and pay full price for the game at release in some form of silent and ineffective protest.

"Rawr, we refuse to pre order without exclusives but will still give you all the monies! Fear the consumer, EPIC, FEAR US!!!"
---
Irregular...
JANITOR OF RAVENSBANE!
#7greatwutaPosted 6/12/2012 4:17:34 AM
They should have a beta for this game but with Epic you never know
#8Sensei2781Posted 6/12/2012 5:51:48 AM
Last_Raven__FiM posted...
No, there will be pre order bonuses, but instead of saying exclusive they will say you can get DLC content [insert time frame] early

this way you whiney b****es wont complain, and will most likely not pre-order and pay full price for the game at release in some form of silent and ineffective protest.

"Rawr, we refuse to pre order without exclusives but will still give you all the monies! Fear the consumer, EPIC, FEAR US!!!"

You seemed to grow mad in this post the more you typed. Good thing you stopped or your keyboard would have been in serious, serious danger.
#9Angel_XBlazePosted 6/12/2012 9:36:37 AM
Eh, it doesn't matter to me if there was.
---
BlazBlue CS Main: Hazama/Ragna
"So, as I pray...Unlimited Blade Works."