The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free Jungle Tai Multiplayer Character (US)

#1XxLastBull3txXPosted 2/4/2013 12:15:09 AM
Lipton/Brisk are giving away 500,000 codes for Jungle Tai during their promotion. (Ends 4/30/13 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET; US only )

http://www.gameonpromo.com/

How to get it (without having to buy the drinks):

1. Text "game" to 87963.
2. You should receive a message back saying "Reply w/your email to agree to Official Rules, confirm you're age 18 or over & see if you're a winner! Reply HELP GEARS for help. Msg&Data rates may apply."
3. Reply back with your email address.
4. You should receive another message back stating if you won instantly or not. (Clarification: If you get "Sorry you didn't win instantly this time.", you will still receive a code.
5. Either way, check your email for "Gears of War Downloadable Content from Brisk!"
6. Enjoy your free code.
7. Also, you can only text "game" (or "dance") five times per day. This is only if you want to try to win other prizes.

*NOTE*
-When you redeem the code through your dashboard (or xbox.com), it will say you have a Baird downloadable character. This is not true. Go to System > HDD > Games > Gears of War Judgment and it will say Jungle Tai MP Character.
-If you want an extra code, you must use a different cell phone and email to receive a code

Anyone kind enough to give me one of the codes? It's not available in my country.
#2JON4495Posted 2/4/2013 12:27:03 AM
Damn, its going to be like the lgm skins all over again haha.

If anyone can spare it, could they sort a UK player out with a code?
---
Gamertag: BIONICxSHADOW
#3hellslavePosted 2/4/2013 1:05:28 AM(edited)
gimme a sec. ill do it...

EDIT
the above was directed toward jon, btw.

EDIT 2
PM sent...

---
In a world built on hope and faith, I am the realistic idea. The dream come crashing down.
#4XxLastBull3txX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 1:27:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5the1337zombiePosted 2/4/2013 2:36:39 AM
thanks for the heads up on this i dont drink anything from lipton or brisk so i thought id miss out on this stuff
and if i can manage to snag another code ill post it on here for someone in the UK
cheers mates
#6XxLastBull3txX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 2:47:59 AM
#7Bob_Loblaw215Posted 2/4/2013 3:32:52 AM
Also from the UK here, if anyone could be so kind to give a code that would be great.
#8Jonathan7272Posted 2/4/2013 5:07:14 AM
Do you get the email instantly? I have not gotten one yet.
---
XBL: Intangible Jon
#9The D0CT0RPosted 2/4/2013 5:34:16 AM
I got it all instantly.
---
Green Lantern of the Comics Board
I have never watched Dr. Who.
#10XxLastBull3txX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 5:57:26 AM