This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

WOW Multiplayer is just bad !

#1Thomassmith19Posted 3/19/2013 11:11:37 AM
Before anyone goes and starts talking crap to me about how its me and blah blah blah blah. This multiplayer is a step back from gears 3 the guns are just crap now ,they nurf the heck out of them. So two shots to the back of someone with a sawed off and then it took two melee shots to the back to kill someone??? WOW AM I playing halo or something???
#2MalefactionPosted 3/19/2013 11:14:24 AM
Sounds like your ass is getting owned and you need some where to cry about it.
---
There is no love in your violence.
#3dreamtheater33Posted 3/19/2013 11:14:53 AM
Just because your bad at the game its a bad game lol quit games there not for you
---
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious
#4Thomassmith19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:16:14 AM
Again AM I playing Halo???
#5Surv1valismPosted 3/19/2013 11:16:19 AM
Yeahhh sawn off is 1 shot if you aren't to far and can aim...
---
GT: Astro ZomBz
PSN: IThe_WretchedI http://www.listal.com/list/game-collection-astrozombie29 (not finished)
#6slayerxelitePosted 3/19/2013 11:16:25 AM
Bad SawedOff user is bad.

<3 the SawedOff now. No more scrubs running into a ring and triple gibbing people.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#7Ice WeaselPosted 3/19/2013 11:16:47 AM
Different strokes I guess. Personally I like this a lot better than the MP in previous Gears games.
#8Thomassmith19(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:17:30 AM
Im not bad at this game just wondering why it takes four shots standing 12 inches away from someone to kill them
#9slayerxelitePosted 3/19/2013 11:24:05 AM(edited)
Thomassmith19 posted...
Im not bad at this game just wondering why it takes four shots standing 12 inches away from someone to kill them

It doesnt since it is one shot within range. The spread is greatly reduced so you wont be getting double/triple gibs nearly as much as in Gears 3 and therefore also need to line up your shot better. If its taking 4 shots, youre missing or lag is a factor.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#10JakeJupiter3020Posted 3/19/2013 11:22:16 AM
Eh, i mainly played Gears for Horde mode. since there's no horde, i'll be playing this for the campaign, and the survival mode (or whatever it's called) which isn't as good as horde.. Too many games to play right now, so i'll just wait for the price drop and pick this up.

Charging for the skins is just absurd.
---
"who the hell would eat kfc if they could have popeyes. i mean hell kfc is nice but popeyes is on a-whole-nother level" --cornix1 XBL: FLAMING LIPS 79