This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Berserker help!

#1CharlieTheBullyPosted 3/21/2013 10:48:29 PM
So, I'm playing campaign, and I have to kill 2 Berserkers! Problem is, there are 4 scorchers and it takes 3 to kill 1! Do the math! I have no ammo left to kill these SOBs! What do I do!? I'm playing Hardcore, btw!
---
GT-FlippinRad
#2LuigiisTeepeePosted 3/21/2013 11:03:15 PM
Set it on fire, then shoot it with a different gun. Welcome to Gears.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/fc1n5s.jpg
#3CharlieTheBully(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 11:09:16 PM
LuigiisTeepee posted...

Lol! Trust me! These guys don't die! My squad showers them with bullets and they don't die! They need like 3 torches each an there are only 4!
---
GT-FlippinRad
#4scrilla_oPosted 3/21/2013 11:13:23 PM
CharlieTheBully posted...
LuigiisTeepee posted...

Lol! Trust me! These guys don't die! My squad showers them with bullets and they don't die! They need like 3 torches each an there are only 4!

What part of the camphaign are you on? I never had 4 berserkers... But just shoot them with fire, stick em with a frag, and rince and repeat they go down in like 3 frags and half your schorcher ammo or probly less.
---
Im only on Gamefaqs on my phone, so typos and short posts are to be expected
#5SSJGrimReaperPosted 3/22/2013 12:10:30 AM
He's talking about the part when you're in that guy's mansion and you have to protect the bot.

I did this earlier today, and it just took me two scorchers. Heat 'em up for few seconds then switch to a gun and go for the headshots with your alt weapon.
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg5w7rYT3pM&t=2m34s
#6The DevourerPosted 3/22/2013 12:35:48 AM
Light em up then frag em.
---
FX6100, HD7970, 8G DDR3 1600, 750G/400/1T SATA2/3, 700W, Logitech G5/G510, Win7
XPS16 - i7 720QM, 6G DDR3@1333, 500G SATA, HD4670 1G, Win7
#7JackieMoon33Posted 3/22/2013 1:34:44 AM
haha same thing happened to me and a friend, luckily after about a minute of shooting it with just regular ammo, he collapsed
---
"I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it?"
#8ineedaweaponPosted 3/22/2013 3:19:19 PM
SSJGrimReaper posted...
He's talking about the part when you're in that guy's mansion and you have to protect the bot.

I did this earlier today, and it just took me two scorchers. Heat 'em up for few seconds then switch to a gun and go for the headshots with your alt weapon.

Im on this bit now, where in the hell are the scorchers? Ive been running around for bout 20 mins looking for them while the ai keeps the 'zerker distracted and i cant find a single one!
---
ineedasignature
#9SSJGrimReaperPosted 3/22/2013 3:23:45 PM
SSJGrimReaper posted...

Im on this bit now, where in the hell are the scorchers? Ive been running around for bout 20 mins looking for them while the ai keeps the 'zerker distracted and i cant find a single one!

You have to get them off the flame locusts that spawn in the same wave the Berserkers do
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg5w7rYT3pM&t=2m34s
#10MLBloomyPosted 3/22/2013 3:27:37 PM
When I played that section, there was an Onyx ammo cache on the second floor opposite the side you come in on, which I used to help restock the Scorcher. Don't know if that can change like enemies and weapon pickups.

ineedaweapon posted...

Some Flame Boomers attacked the bot when I played it. Given their necessity to fight the Beserkers, I'd be surprised if the spawn system didn't have those as guaranteed enemies.