This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Too many female onyx guards!!!

#11duericPosted 3/22/2013 1:57:32 PM
panda360 posted...
My friend said he played as a woman on SR3 so he could stare at their butt whilst playing? I haven't even got this yet but maybe it's the same thing with the Onyx Guard?

Nah. It's really just because the male characters are all boring.

Also, for me, I feel like I move better as a female. It's likely not the case, but hey, if it's real in my head, it's real in the game.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#12Mallgod(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 2:02:12 PM
Yeah true makes sense. I personally just like female characters. It's gonna suck when I get Alex and see nothing but her. But I'm sure she will get old quick.
#13ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 3/22/2013 2:04:22 PM
I will assume then that a girl is playing behind any male character.
---
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#14TopdrunkeePosted 3/22/2013 2:06:40 PM
How do you get the onyx guards? (Male & Female.) Are they DLC? Sofia is actually hot when you give her the cell shaded skin.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BoozeAholic
#15AlaskanBluesPosted 3/22/2013 2:14:17 PM
Topdrunkee posted...
How do you get the onyx guards? (Male & Female.) Are they DLC? Sofia is actually hot when you give her the cell shaded skin.

Cover's her butterface, so I guess your right.
#16EvalAngellPosted 3/22/2013 2:17:04 PM
dat smaller hitbox
---
Is Brooklyn in the house? I thought so.
#17NionelPosted 3/22/2013 2:18:48 PM
Topdrunkee posted...

You get the Onyx Guards with the season pass, also the female Onyx Guard is just Sofia with a helmet on, so yeah...yay laziness.
---
My Collection - www.backloggery.com/nionel
XBL Gamertag - Elysiun, PSN - Sabaku_Hoshi
#18Drag_ZEROPosted 3/22/2013 2:31:50 PM
dat ass
#19DuckyhunterPosted 3/22/2013 2:50:01 PM
panda360 posted...
My friend said he played as a woman on SR3 so he could stare at their butt whilst playing? I haven't even got this yet but maybe it's the same thing with the Onyx Guard?

Which remains a ridiculous excuse.

People don't stare at the steering wheel when they drive.
---
Carolina Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes fan.
#20TearsfoUniversePosted 3/22/2013 2:56:06 PM
panda360 posted...

thats what I did when I played bayonetta!
---
The war has begun, but there is still so much cake and other things to burn