This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Too many female onyx guards!!!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Gears of War: Judgment
  3. Too many female onyx guards!!!
2 years ago#11
panda360 posted...
My friend said he played as a woman on SR3 so he could stare at their butt whilst playing? I haven't even got this yet but maybe it's the same thing with the Onyx Guard?

Nah. It's really just because the male characters are all boring.

Also, for me, I feel like I move better as a female. It's likely not the case, but hey, if it's real in my head, it's real in the game.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
2 years ago#12
Yeah true makes sense. I personally just like female characters. It's gonna suck when I get Alex and see nothing but her. But I'm sure she will get old quick.
2 years ago#13
I will assume then that a girl is playing behind any male character.
---
GT: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
2 years ago#14
How do you get the onyx guards? (Male & Female.) Are they DLC? Sofia is actually hot when you give her the cell shaded skin.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BoozeAholic
2 years ago#15
Topdrunkee posted...
How do you get the onyx guards? (Male & Female.) Are they DLC? Sofia is actually hot when you give her the cell shaded skin.

Cover's her butterface, so I guess your right.
2 years ago#16
dat smaller hitbox
---
Is Brooklyn in the house? I thought so.
2 years ago#17
Topdrunkee posted...

You get the Onyx Guards with the season pass, also the female Onyx Guard is just Sofia with a helmet on, so yeah...yay laziness.
---
My Collection - www.backloggery.com/nionel
XBL Gamertag - Elysiun, PSN - Sabaku_Hoshi
2 years ago#18
dat ass
2 years ago#19
panda360 posted...
My friend said he played as a woman on SR3 so he could stare at their butt whilst playing? I haven't even got this yet but maybe it's the same thing with the Onyx Guard?

Which remains a ridiculous excuse.

People don't stare at the steering wheel when they drive.
---
Carolina Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes fan.
2 years ago#20
panda360 posted...

thats what I did when I played bayonetta!
---
The war has begun, but there is still so much cake and other things to burn
  1. Boards
  2. Gears of War: Judgment
  3. Too many female onyx guards!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived