Onyx War Supporter

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Now that we've gotten to enough events, does anyone know how many events are required for the Onyx War Supporter? I'm a little behind so I can't see yet.
3 years ago#2
it's 30 events. 21 events have already occurred.
3 years ago#3
Yup, 30.
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox
3 years ago#4
Awesome, thanks for the info.
3 years ago#5
I've only got 17 at the moment, I didn't think I had missed that many.
3 years ago#6
You guys reffering to the special event game modes in mp?

Sorry, but new to this game's mp still.

MrD
Currently Playing: Syndicate, GoW: Judgement, Tomb Raider & DmC!
(1) 360 + (1) 65" Widescreen HDTV + (1) 5.1 Digital Surround = TRUE LOVE
3 years ago#7
Bob_Loblaw215 posted...
I've only got 17 at the moment, I didn't think I had missed that many.

Two of the events had a second ribbon given out halfway through the week. One event ran for two weeks and a second ribbon was given out during the second week.
3 years ago#8
The most you can currently have is 24/30 towards the medal. There were 3 weeks that gave an additional ribbon after Epic updated the event if you played once before and once after that update.
Remember the fun you had modding gamecode back in the day with a Game Genie or Gameshark? Now you have haters acting like its the worst thing you could ever do.
3 years ago#9
Brothers to the end counts for a 2nd medal today guys grab it while you can incase they change the event mid next week (doubtful they are getting lazy).
[I broke the dam at the request of a moderator or administrator]
3 years ago#10
JiZjAz posted...
Brothers to the end counts for a 2nd medal today guys grab it while you can incase they change the event mid next week (doubtful they are getting lazy).

Crap, wish I had seen this post back then, ugh.

Edit: I think I did play last Friday, or the latest on Saturday, and I think I got the ribbon, but not an extra one.
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N II - ||=|| /-\ |_ {{3}} all I need - also known as Skilotonn at TeamXbox

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived