This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Onyx War Supporter

#11magstormcammyPosted 9/10/2013 2:03:21 PM
If you saw the ribbon at the end of the match then you got it.

right now a person could have 26 ribbons. Sometimes there is one event that last 2 weeks and gives out 2 ribbons, sometimes there is an event that only last 1 week but gave out two ribbons.

There hasn't really been a time where there's been one event that lasted 2 weeks and only gave out one ribbon. Basically you can expect 1 new ribbon per week although sometimes it takes 8 or 9 days to change like a holiday long weekend for example.

I personally have 25 ribbons, I missed a ribbon during an event that gave out 2 ribbons in one week. It was the week after the week that there was a post-TU bonus ribbon.
#12crynryanPosted 9/10/2013 5:38:22 PM
A couple of weeks ago Epic lost access to the ability to switch the events, and wasn't able to get a new ribbon going for that week, so it would be 27 total for right now, if they hadn't dun goofed.
---
This feels warm. What is this feeling? Is it of warmth?
#13SyxxHallNashPosted 9/15/2013 6:38:41 AM
I'm at 26 after playing Lightning Round Execution last night. Only 4 ribbons away from my first 100% complete Gears of War game.
---
Well, that's like.... your opinion, man.-- The Dude.
#14Wongatello(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 4:17:50 PM
Does anyone know on what day the events 'refresh'? I played on Monday and got the event ribbon for the week and tried again Saturday and didn't get a new ribbon. I thought it was refreshing on Thursdays. Anyone have any insight?
#15crynryanPosted 9/21/2013 6:12:58 PM
The events are usually changed Friday morning, around 9AM EST. This week it seems that the guy who changes the events hasn't been on a computer that can change the events yet, so he's working on doing that (he said this on twitter).
---
This feels warm. What is this feeling? Is it of warmth?
#16Wongatello(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2013 9:31:48 PM
Ah, thanks. I'll just keep trying I guess. This is the last achievement I need and I'm trying to make sure I don't miss anymore events.
#17magstormcammyPosted 9/22/2013 12:11:01 AM
The event just changed (Saturday), it is now "one shot on kill" and the most number of ribbons one person can legitimately have is now 28.
#18WeskerTeamPosted 9/25/2013 2:57:48 PM
I just played a new event and it didn't count for my medal. Does it have to be a full match?
---
GT - Kieduss PSN - IDavey420
3DS - 1676-4984-6998
#19crynryanPosted 9/26/2013 1:39:43 AM
Quote:I just played a new event and it didn't count for my medal. Does it have to be a full match?
@WeskerTeam

You just have to be there for the end. Can't remember but you might have to be in the game and not spectating for it to work.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#20xdc321xPosted 10/9/2013 5:26:15 AM
crynryan posted...
Quote:I just played a new event and it didn't count for my medal. Does it have to be a full match?
@WeskerTeam

You just have to be there for the end. Can't remember but you might have to be in the game and not spectating for it to work.

Yeah you def need to be playing the game and not in the spectating form.
---
What Do All The Ninjas Do Before They Go To Bed?....They Check Their Closet For RYU HAYABUSA.