This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Halloween Reaper event was a hit!

#1JkoolPosted 11/1/2013 5:18:20 AM
My son & I finally got our Reaper Medal & gun skin set during the event yesterday! The hosts were helpful at letting everyone know where they were at but still gave a good fight!

Thanks Again!
---
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!
#2BlazBBQPosted 11/7/2013 5:26:51 AM
Did you have a chance to get the reaper character skin? I didn't notice they were holding this event.
---
I melt mobs like cones of ice cream
#3crynryanPosted 11/7/2013 6:57:59 AM
BlazBBQ posted...
Did you have a chance to get the reaper character skin? I didn't notice they were holding this event.

Last they were saying was that if they gave the skin to everybody, if anybody died while playing as the Reaper the guy who got the kill would get the medal/skins. They wouldn't want that happen (hence the whole "kill special Reaper" thing), so they never did have it happen.
---
This feels warm. What is this feeling? Is it of warmth?
#4Jkool(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2013 1:27:58 PM
The character skin is NOT available. But the host who was the reaper helped me & my son get the gun skin set & the kool skull medal!
---
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!
#5ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 11/23/2013 1:41:36 PM
I used to love the events for gow. Actually ( dunno if other games do it ) I thought it was really unique and couldn't wait for holiday events. I should've looked at the calendar. Haven't played judgement since like 3 weeks after release tho as I was upset about the game :/.
---
DarkSoulsVideos.com
XBL: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#6Chunker_ButtPosted 12/1/2013 3:46:14 AM
ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM posted...
I used to love the events for gow. Actually ( dunno if other games do it ) I thought it was really unique and couldn't wait for holiday events. I should've looked at the calendar. Haven't played judgement since like 3 weeks after release tho as I was upset about the game :/.

Yeah I haven't touched Judgment since finishing the campaign either. It's just Gears 3, Gears 3 and more Gears 3 for me at the moment. Personally I think the series peaked at 3.
---
"No one should take themselves so seriously" - Blink 182
"No matter where I roam, every single soul is a poem" - MF