This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for help on the final boss on Insane

#1MJ8Posted 2/26/2014 11:05:59 AMmessage detail
Well I've just recently made it to the final boss on Insane, but I just can't beat him. I'm beyond sick of this game, and I just want to finish up these couple achievements. I'm looking for a few people to help me out by playing on casual and then quitting out at the end so I get the declassified, the 3 onyx stars, and beating the campaign on insane. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!

My xbox live gamertag is JameoZ28. Add me along with a message or post here. Thanks again!
---
GT: JameoZ28
#2GanzRampagePosted 2/26/2014 2:18:54 PMmessage detail
Welp, tried to help this guy out. He continued to die over and over again for two hours until I finally rage quit out. Good luck everyone.
#3LeftiesRulePosted 2/26/2014 10:47:55 PMmessage detail
GanzRampage posted...
Welp, tried to help this guy out. He continued to die over and over again for two hours until I finally rage quit out. Good luck everyone.

Hmmm... It's funny you say that because I helped him out the first try/time and we were able to beat Karn.
---
Claire Redfield is the hottest female protagonist in the RE series/franchise.
#4MJ8(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2014 12:23:46 AMmessage detail
GanzRampage posted...

Yeah...I honestly don't know what you're talking about Ganz. You never made an attempt at this with me.

But anyway like I said earlier thanks a ton for the help Lefties! Nice to get it done in one try like that!
---
GT: JameoZ28
#5fatalwhitey82Posted 3/4/2014 1:51:27 AMmessage detail
please please someone help me with this karn is really doin my nut in i keep getting to where he is spitting emolsion and just keep getting owned gamer tag fatalwhitey82 any help would do
#6johnnny47Posted 3/4/2014 9:55:09 PMmessage detail
I'll help. GT Johnnny51.
---
Xbox 360 GT: johnnny51
Game Systems: Xbox 360, Wii (Gamecube,Wii, VC games), PC, PS2, N64, Dreamcast
#7LeftiesRulePosted 3/6/2014 2:14:16 AMmessage detail
I'll help too.

Just PM me or send me a friend request.

GT- AzDayLightDiez
---
#8Hotbeatz17Posted 4/1/2014 2:02:18 PMmessage detail
Hey I play this game everyday but playing Campaign on Insane ain't that easy you pretty much gotta play with defense try not to get shot at because most likely your gonna die....if you want help let me know Gamertag hotbeatz85
#9LeftiesRulePosted 4/10/2014 5:33:24 AMmessage detail
Hotbeatz17 posted...
Playing Campaign on Insane ain't that easy you pretty much gotta play with defense try not to get shot at because most likely your gonna die....if you want help let me know Gamertag hotbeatz85

Well that's when the Casual/Insane part comes into play.

You can see my Gamertag in one of my earlier posts above, send me a message or a friend request.
---