This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To the whiners...

#1jayman1305Posted 7/24/2014 11:26:48 PM(edited)
Guys that complain this game is too short, are a
Jerkweeds. It was long enough especially if you hunt for the dog tags first playthru. I mean how,much longer do you want to be fighting the same locust over and over? Sheeesh!

Guys that complain about lack horde mode, are jerkweeds. If you think about it the whole GOW campaign feels like horde mode anyways. You're fighting wave after wave of Locust. And you can Co-op with your buddy.

And what do you do in horde mode? You fight wave after wave of locust, and can Co-op with a buddy.

Guys that complain about the speed being too fast are jerkweeds. Any game with combat shouldnt be too slow moving. Fast moving combat feels better and looks more intense.

Take COD series for instance. It became very popular because of the fast paced, in your face combat. GOW had consistantly been slow prodding in comparison. The speed up in gameplay was a good change IMHO

The only thing im in agreement was the super lame story here. A court trial! In the middle of war! Lolz!
---
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!
#2PhantasmplusPosted 7/27/2014 7:24:58 PM
ur a jerkweed buttercup take a hike
---
When our guard is down I think we'll both agree that violence breeds violence.
But in the end it has to be this way.
#3jayman1305(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2014 12:39:00 PM
Phantasmplus posted...
ur a jerkweed buttercup take a hike

Buttercup? Is that what your boyfriend in prison called you? Awwwwe, how sweet.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#4PhantasmplusPosted 7/28/2014 6:13:28 PM
you'll need better insults than that to faze a master bubbykins.
---
#5LythirisPosted 7/31/2014 5:13:47 AM
I've never heard anyone complain about the length. At least not with me. Especially not my prison boyfriend. Also, both of you are terrible, please stop.
---
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."
#6PhantasmplusPosted 7/31/2014 10:15:16 AM
oi i think the guy tryna butt into our civil discussion is way more terrible, take a hike buster this is a mans argument
---
#7jayman1305(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 11:02:43 AM
Yeah, he needs to bugger off before he's caught in violence. I might accidently pour expired mustard, ontop of his head.
---
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
#8LythirisPosted 7/31/2014 12:56:32 PM
I brought you together. My mission is complete.
---
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
#9PhantasmplusPosted 7/31/2014 1:58:07 PM
ur bout to bring my fistwords together in your rectus mister
---
#10LythirisPosted 7/31/2014 2:57:44 PM
I'unno. Maybe you did go to prison. That sounds like a talent one might pick up there. Can you teach me how to make a shank out of the tags on shirts? After the rectus bit, of course.
---