How do you get the Master and Commander Achievement?

#1no1yoshifanPosted 10/2/2013 4:45:04 PM
It just says beat another player but I beat many player NPCs trying to get my shrines and stuff. Does it mean the others you see on the maps? If so what's the best way to beat someone? I use banish but they just use it back at me.
---
I take a Waddle Dee.... and THROW it and then EAT it!
Europe MH3: DTXQ8N Name: DracoPie
#2MegawizardPosted 10/2/2013 4:54:13 PM
"One of your Ascended Champions defeated another player"

To me that sounds like one of your Ascended has to beat a defending player at their Shrine/Altar site where you're invading.
#3no1yoshifan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 4:58:39 PM
How does that happen? I never have been able to attack anyones shrines, only story stuff.
---
I take a Waddle Dee.... and THROW it and then EAT it!
Europe MH3: DTXQ8N Name: DracoPie
#4kenpachoPosted 10/2/2013 5:26:03 PM
no1yoshifan posted...
How does that happen? I never have been able to attack anyones shrines, only story stuff.

I think it only happens while you are offline.
#5kenpachoPosted 10/2/2013 5:37:54 PM
You can also bring up the map and goto global crusade to manually send out one of your crusaders. Some shrines/altars give you the option to send one of your characters/
#6TyrianMolluskPosted 10/2/2013 10:17:02 PM
Yeah, it means the NPC version of your champion beat an actual player. It supposedly can happen on or offline, but you'll need luck or a tough champion for its level since it's up against comparable level human players.

Switching the map sub-tab to global so you can send your champions to attack a spot is one way to push them out, although they will do it on their own as well. I've no idea how the game handles these things, but I know the prerequisite for sending your champions somewhere manually is to hold the point yourself on your local world.
#7erw62Posted 10/3/2013 6:40:00 AM
Well, however it manifests itself, I have that one. My question is what are the two secret achievements that I haven't yet unlocked?
---
gt: AboundedOrc0
main pawn: Skuld
#8infinitexxPosted 10/3/2013 6:43:50 AM
erw62 posted...
Well, however it manifests itself, I have that one. My question is what are the two secret achievements that I haven't yet unlocked?

Did you find all of the Lorestones? Not sure what the other one you could be missing is. Beat the game?
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.