How do you get the Master and Commander Achievement?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Ascend: Hand of Kul
  3. How do you get the Master and Commander Achievement?

User Info: no1yoshifan

no1yoshifan
3 years ago#1
It just says beat another player but I beat many player NPCs trying to get my shrines and stuff. Does it mean the others you see on the maps? If so what's the best way to beat someone? I use banish but they just use it back at me.
I take a Waddle Dee.... and THROW it and then EAT it!
Europe MH3: DTXQ8N Name: DracoPie

User Info: Megawizard

Megawizard
3 years ago#2
"One of your Ascended Champions defeated another player"

To me that sounds like one of your Ascended has to beat a defending player at their Shrine/Altar site where you're invading.

User Info: no1yoshifan

no1yoshifan
3 years ago#3
How does that happen? I never have been able to attack anyones shrines, only story stuff.
I take a Waddle Dee.... and THROW it and then EAT it!
Europe MH3: DTXQ8N Name: DracoPie

User Info: kenpacho

kenpacho
3 years ago#4
no1yoshifan posted...
How does that happen? I never have been able to attack anyones shrines, only story stuff.

I think it only happens while you are offline.

User Info: kenpacho

kenpacho
3 years ago#5
You can also bring up the map and goto global crusade to manually send out one of your crusaders. Some shrines/altars give you the option to send one of your characters/

User Info: TyrianMollusk

TyrianMollusk
3 years ago#6
Yeah, it means the NPC version of your champion beat an actual player. It supposedly can happen on or offline, but you'll need luck or a tough champion for its level since it's up against comparable level human players.

Switching the map sub-tab to global so you can send your champions to attack a spot is one way to push them out, although they will do it on their own as well. I've no idea how the game handles these things, but I know the prerequisite for sending your champions somewhere manually is to hold the point yourself on your local world.

User Info: erw62

erw62
3 years ago#7
Well, however it manifests itself, I have that one. My question is what are the two secret achievements that I haven't yet unlocked?
gt: AboundedOrc0
main pawn: Skuld

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
3 years ago#8
erw62 posted...
Well, however it manifests itself, I have that one. My question is what are the two secret achievements that I haven't yet unlocked?

Did you find all of the Lorestones? Not sure what the other one you could be missing is. Beat the game?
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
  1. Boards
  2. Ascend: Hand of Kul
  3. How do you get the Master and Commander Achievement?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived