Stealth Moves

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
In this last video, with the guy from Ubisoft talking about the game (the mission to disable the poison devices), I felt the stealth knockdown move was too quickly. If it was a neck breaker, no problem, but as a move to put enemies sleeping it felt too unreal. Otherwise, this game will be amazing.
What do you think?
It's very satisfying to see how hard work makes you a better hunter
3 years ago#2
I think that's what makes this game in my opinion the fast paced action, I think that it brings something that most other stealth games don't have but I do agree with your reasoning.
---
I also like to live dangerously
3 years ago#3
I agree about the non lethal takedowns I know they are going for keeping it fast pace but I think keeping the time it requires to make someone pace out more realistic would have just added another layer to trying to do a ghost playthrough

How they are it looks too fake and comical, also outside of that I think some of these takedowns while they don't look fake(they did use a real martial artist to show them the moves) in themselves lots of the non lethals ones seem so weak that they ignore that the guy would be fighting back hard
Crowd: Free Tibet, Free Tibet
Peter: I'll take it, hey China I have something you want but it'll cost ya...That's right all the tea GT: Garudin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived