Stealth Moves

#1douglaslortPosted 8/13/2013 4:44:47 AM
In this last video, with the guy from Ubisoft talking about the game (the mission to disable the poison devices), I felt the stealth knockdown move was too quickly. If it was a neck breaker, no problem, but as a move to put enemies sleeping it felt too unreal. Otherwise, this game will be amazing.
What do you think?
---
It's very satisfying to see how hard work makes you a better hunter
#2faz_king786Posted 8/13/2013 7:03:26 AM
I think that's what makes this game in my opinion the fast paced action, I think that it brings something that most other stealth games don't have but I do agree with your reasoning.
---
---
I also like to live dangerously
#3GarudinPosted 8/13/2013 4:05:58 PM
I agree about the non lethal takedowns I know they are going for keeping it fast pace but I think keeping the time it requires to make someone pace out more realistic would have just added another layer to trying to do a ghost playthrough

How they are it looks too fake and comical, also outside of that I think some of these takedowns while they don't look fake(they did use a real martial artist to show them the moves) in themselves lots of the non lethals ones seem so weak that they ignore that the guy would be fighting back hard
---
Crowd: Free Tibet, Free Tibet
Peter: I'll take it, hey China I have something you want but it'll cost ya...That's right all the tea GT: Garudin