What kind of online does this have?

#1__Gaminator__Posted 6/5/2012 11:53:27 AM
From the e3 nintendo site:
MERCY KILLER When your character gets infected, your online friends are alerted of your death and can come and hunt down your zombified character to loot the gear in your BOB and put you out of your misery!

So does this mean it will have online L4D-style co-op?
---
Bear in my oatmeal!
#2HarmenSmeithPosted 6/5/2012 4:36:13 PM
maybe but who knows
---
'
yes i know i misspelled smith
#3Majora006Posted 6/5/2012 4:42:12 PM(edited)
probably no to the L4D co-op
Mercy Killer just means that if someone on your friend list dies, you can go kill their zombie and loot their body for their items. My understanding is that if you currently have an internet connecting as does your friend (who dies), your game will just kinda implement their Zombie into your game, without them actually being there alive.

But who knows, maybe campaign co-op might happen.

I know there is another multiplayer game type that is something of a versus mode, where someone (or a group of people) play a survivor(s) and someone else uses the Wii U gamepad's screen (from a tops down view) to spawn zombies.
---
Alec: "For England, James?"
James: "No. For me."
#4Dark_LawlPosted 6/5/2012 7:54:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5MegaMettaurPosted 6/5/2012 11:25:48 PM
what kind of online? Probably one that involves the internet. Hopefully it's dialup.
---
Official Video Game Character of certain boards of their respective games.
3DS FC: 2492 4510 6341, Pokemon Black FC: coming soon lol.
#6Ichiko_368Posted 6/6/2012 3:48:59 AM
MegaMettaur posted...
what kind of online? Probably one that involves the internet. Hopefully it's dialup.

lol'd
---
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzt27qdzJz1r0zheqo1_500.gif
#7PeteyParkerPosted 6/6/2012 10:10:38 AM
MegaMettaur posted...

They have the Internet on computers now.
---
"How can.. the Prime minister.. support a law.. that makes it illegal for people.. who....What I'm trying to say is.. Oasis rules!"
#8Citan22Posted 6/6/2012 10:48:27 AM
Majora006 posted...

I know there is another multiplayer game type that is something of a versus mode, where someone (or a group of people) play a survivor(s) and someone else uses the Wii U gamepad's screen (from a tops down view) to spawn zombies.

this sounds like it'd be fun as hell. i hope they make this mode online as well as split-screen, and not just split-screen.
#9__Gaminator__(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 11:04:50 AM
Hopefully there is at least offline co-op, if you have more than one tablet controller.
---
Bear in my oatmeal!