Gotta ask, any wiimote+chuck control schemes?

#1donkeypunch1116Posted 6/5/2012 6:48:42 PM
Topic
---
-
"but I don't want pigs in my ass!" - donkeypunch1116
#2Brady672_AT_fanPosted 6/5/2012 6:49:54 PM
Probably.

The wii mote will work with the wiiu.
---
"Oh dood! Master Etna is gonna kill us!!"
3DS FC: 1375-7273-8593
#3donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2012 6:59:42 PM
Brady672_AT_fan posted...
Probably.

The wii mote will work with the wiiu.

I hope so. They havent mentioned it yet
---
-
#4Majora006Posted 6/5/2012 9:34:34 PM
I'm not sure, cause they said a lot of the suspense is that the game doesn't pause when using inventory (which can be done with nun chuck) and that you have to look away from the screen as if you were looking into your bag, and having to look back and worth between the screens "like looking over your shoulder in real life".

It's hard to tell but in order to keep that suspense I think they'd have to make a pop up item screen that blocks the screen, but I don't know
---
Alec: "For England, James?"
James: "No. For me."
#5TottentanzPosted 6/5/2012 10:49:11 PM
I am going to go out on a limb and say no.

The game is a Wii U exclusive built for the Wii U and the game pad, and they designed BOB around the game pad which is part of the fun and excitement.

This is not a run and gun, and being hampered by clunky toggle aim will bring that much more excitement to the mix barring the sniper bits where you use the controller as a scope.

In this case, the wiimote/chuck would actually take from the game.
#6Citan22Posted 6/6/2012 5:44:59 AM
^ not really, think about it: in real life you'd have your weapon (gun) and your survival kit/bag (b.o.b.) elsewhere on you.. so you'd be playing through with chuk+mote and then once in a while have to set them down to mess around in the bag.

at least it seems as if they could make it an option. i think we'll see lots of games that will primarily be played with the chuk+mote while the tablet screen will still have some sort of functionality. as of now, though, this looks to be tablet only.

what's up TC DonkeyPunch? i noes you want this game.. I NOES IT !!
#7donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 9:00:02 AM
Citan22 posted...
^ not really, think about it: in real life you'd have your weapon (gun) and your survival kit/bag (b.o.b.) elsewhere on you.. so you'd be playing through with chuk+mote and then once in a while have to set them down to mess around in the bag.

at least it seems as if they could make it an option. i think we'll see lots of games that will primarily be played with the chuk+mote while the tablet screen will still have some sort of functionality. as of now, though, this looks to be tablet only.

what's up TC DonkeyPunch? i noes you want this game.. I NOES IT !!

This and...

WASSUP BONEPILLZ!!!
---
-
#8Citan22Posted 6/6/2012 11:24:08 AM
donkeypunch1116 posted...

WASSUP BONEPILLZ!!!

the pill is excited, because the pill greatly enjoys survival horror games. what did you think looked good from the ones mentioned at e3?
#9donkeypunch1116(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 12:09:39 PM
Citan22 posted...
donkeypunch1116 posted...

WASSUP BONEPILLZ!!!

the pill is excited, because the pill greatly enjoys survival horror games. what did you think looked good from the ones mentioned at e3?

This one, Mario, and darksiders have me the most interested. Yours?
---
-
#10plasma_beamPosted 6/6/2012 12:21:48 PM
I don't see why not.

Just cover the screen when you're inventory-ing.

The more options the better.

Also, if they want anything more than 1vs1 local multiplayer, they pretty much have to have more control schemes.
---
I'm neutral