This is the UK - we're not as big on guns as other countries

#1Myths_of_MyselfPosted 6/6/2012 6:55:02 AM
Given this is set in the UK, how accurate do you think they'll make the available weaponry? I'm guessing most of the weapons you get in the game will be looted from the police or armed forces. In the UK, legal civie weapons are non-automatic rifles and shotguns, and standard issue weaponry for armed police is augmented to semi-automatic.
---
"Oh I will, I'll shout if that happens, yes... something like... 'I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS!'"
The Doctor
#2TottentanzPosted 6/6/2012 6:59:47 AM
I was curious about how they would get around that as well.

However, mix in the criminal element, small but will be packing varied levels of firearms, and the military, assuming they had time to be activated, there would be various corpses to pick through for supplies.
#3sythe343Posted 6/6/2012 7:49:51 AM
They've mentioned that the ammo will be very sparse. It would make perfect sense being in London.
---
Jumping feet first into hell isn't your job, making sure it's full when you get there is.
PSN: DedSythe XBL:Ser MeatShield
#4DaiohmaPosted 6/6/2012 10:53:58 AM
Guns!? No thanks, I'll do it my way.
Now where did I put that cricket bat!

Great to see a game based in London. (^_^)
#5Citan22Posted 6/6/2012 11:10:57 AM
omg, this is Shaun of the Dead: The Video Game. all we gotta to do is meet up online and barricade ourselves inside a pub.
#6bobnicksir17189Posted 6/6/2012 11:55:28 AM
Citan22 posted...
omg, this is Shaun of the Dead: The Video Game. all we gotta to do is meet up online and barricade ourselves inside a pub.

perfect, but that plan can only last so long
---
Im a proud Nord overlord of the Skyrim boards
#7Myths_of_Myself(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 12:44:41 PM
bobnicksir17189 posted...
Citan22 posted...

perfect, but that plan can only last so long

Yeah, until the Newcastle Brown runs out. Then I'm tunneling underground to the next pub.
---
"Oh I will, I'll shout if that happens, yes... something like... 'I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS!'"
The Doctor
#8ssj_duelistPosted 6/6/2012 3:11:55 PM
Unlike in America, our toddlers aren't given rifles so I doubt we will see many guns.
---
Currently anticipating: Pokemon Black 2/White 2, Resident Evil 6, New Super Mario Bros. 2, GoW: Ascension and All-Stars Battle Royal.
#9LiwakipPosted 6/6/2012 4:04:17 PM
Probably the same as that fellow British zombie game with dosh, Killing Floor.
---
Meow Wow
#10mixwizzard2Posted 6/6/2012 4:36:04 PM
Ammo is sparse and from the Gameplay trailer, the only guns used are a Handgun and a Shotgun. You'll probably find some semi-auto rifles later in the game for bigger enemies.
---
Goldeneye FC: 438902203340