Watch! NOW!

#1Nerwrax15Posted 6/6/2012 7:19:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81GJDhkAWv4&feature=plcp
---
Clash Of Ninja>Ultimate Ninja. Official 4th Raikage of the NSUNSG Board.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#2xerofyre0Posted 6/7/2012 7:41:28 AM
bump, best vid yet
---
http://www.down-rightfierce.com/2012/05/stream-this-special-when-lit.html
#3TottentanzPosted 6/7/2012 8:21:55 AM
So multiplayer is pretty much couch based and a separate mode while the actual in game stuff is pretty much just leaving messages for each other?

I cant say that I have to have online to enjoy this game, and I can see why they might choose to not do that. Though, it would have been nice to have the chance to join a camp or group and try to survive together in an online environment, but that might have mucked things up. That might step on the toes of "The Walking Dead" a bit.
#4TheRedDashPosted 6/7/2012 2:16:43 PM
This game is a insta buy

Hope it comes to other platforms as well cause I will buy multiple copies lol
---
Not much for sugar coating
#5Nerwrax15(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 2:21:10 PM
TheRedDash posted...
This game is a insta buy

Then it wouldn't be a Wii U exclusive, and alienate even more people from the Wii U, which would suck. And on a personal note, Sony Drones and Xbots that constantly bash the Wii U don't derserve to play this game lol.
---
#6TheRedDashPosted 6/7/2012 2:30:39 PM
Nerwrax15 posted...
TheRedDash posted...
This game is a insta buy

Then it wouldn't be a Wii U exclusive, and alienate even more people from the Wii U, which would suck. And on a personal note, Sony Drones and Xbots that constantly bash the Wii U don't derserve to play this game lol.

I don't give a crap about exclusives. I just want to play this game on the wii u for the controller and play this with friends who are only fanboys for the Xbox and ps3. I already read a article where they considered on going multi platform which would be amazing. I can care less about about alienating the wii u.

Well calling people Sony drones and xbots makes you sound like a wii fanboy just sayin. IMO you shouldn't get to play this game either if you're not willing to share.
---
Not much for sugar coating
#7Majora006Posted 6/7/2012 2:31:51 PM
^ well Sony fanboys can at least admit this game looks cool (they were on the ps3 boards)
---
Alec: "For England, James?"
James: "No. For me."
#8Nerwrax15(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 2:41:19 PM
TheRedDash posted...
Nerwrax15 posted...
TheRedDash posted...
This game is a insta buy

I don't give a crap about exclusives. I just want to play this game on the wii u for the controller and play this with friends who are only fanboys for the Xbox and ps3. I already read a article where they considered on going multi platform which would be amazing. I can care less about about alienating the wii u.

Well calling people Sony drones and xbots makes you sound like a wii fanboy just sayin. IMO you shouldn't get to play this game either if you're not willing to share.

EXCLUSIVE. that means no sharing. And i do believe i should get to play this since i believe in the U's capabilities and want to see it succeed. People constantly bash the U just for the sake of bashing, we finally get a solid hardcore game to ourselves, and then the bashers want to play said game? No way.
---
#9AenishaPosted 6/7/2012 2:55:19 PM
They just said they are considering it now for the Xbox and PS3 with the PS3/Vita and the Xbox 360/Smartbleh
---
You just got beaten.. by a GIRL!
#10Majora006Posted 6/7/2012 2:56:05 PM
Nerwrax15 posted...
TheRedDash posted...
Nerwrax15 posted...
TheRedDash posted...
This game is a insta buy

EXCLUSIVE. that means no sharing. And i do believe i should get to play this since i believe in the U's capabilities and want to see it succeed. People constantly bash the U just for the sake of bashing, we finally get a solid hardcore game to ourselves, and then the bashers want to play said game? No way.

Amen.

They want to play it? Then they have to suck up and buy a wii u
---
Alec: "For England, James?"
James: "No. For me."