You want to know why this game has loads of hype around it?

#1ssj_duelistPosted 6/12/2012 11:09:26 AM
Because it looks really good, scary, interesting and unique. That's why.
---
Currently anticipating: Pokemon Black 2/White 2, Resident Evil 6, New Super Mario Bros. 2, GoW: Ascension and All-Stars Battle Royal.
#2xerofyre0Posted 6/12/2012 9:31:58 PM
yes sir. you are correct. i am on a mission to hype this game to the moon!
---
www.Down-Rightfierce.com
#3PedroMontanaPosted 6/13/2012 6:46:01 AM
Yes, this game looks like good fun.
---
No More Heroes
#4RobJ23Posted 6/14/2012 1:50:03 PM
It's getting hype for mainly these reasons:

1- One of the first games that will come out for Wii U

2- It's not an E rated game by Nintendo.

3- It's a shooter on a Nintendo console.

4- New IP.
#5GameKing59Posted 6/14/2012 7:01:49 PM
I'd get this. I thought people wouldn't buy it out of protest of it being changed to this from Killer Freaks From Outer Space, but it still seems like a good game in spite of that.
#6Traptin3daysPosted 6/15/2012 10:11:57 AM
RobJ23 posted...
It's getting hype for mainly these reasons:

1- One of the first games that will come out for Wii U

2- It's not an E rated game by Nintendo.

3- It's a shooter on a Nintendo console.

4- New IP.

1- I agree

2- I disagree. From the people that I've met and discussed this game with, I learned that they hype the game because they love the concept. And Nintendo doesn't only have E-rated games.

3- TimeSplitters 2, TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, 5 CoD games, Conduit, Doom, Dead Rising, Dead Space and so on.

4- It is not a new IP.
---
Dimentio shall rise like a chubby boy in a McDonald's!
#7RobJ23Posted 6/16/2012 10:08:22 AM
3- TimeSplitters 2, TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, 5 CoD games, Conduit, Doom, Dead Rising, Dead Space and so on.

All except for Conduit are simply ports that were horribly done for the most part.
#8Traptin3daysPosted 6/24/2012 11:41:39 AM
RobJ23 posted...

All except for Conduit are simply ports that were horribly done for the most part.

Still not E-rated right?
---
Dimentio shall rise like a chubby boy in a McDonald's!
#9Hawke0Posted 6/24/2012 7:55:59 PM
RobJ23 posted...

timesplitters (which was awesome) and the GC CoD games that were already garbage on the PS2 weren't toned down, the Dead Space game was a Dead Space themed rail shooter, and I don't know about Doom. Dead Rising Wii sucked. He SHOULD have said Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Sin and Punishment, Geist, Metroid Prime Hunters (the others are FPA, not FPS), Sin and Punishment 2, The Conduit, Conduit 2, to a lesser extent the new Goldeneye.... Also, only the mentally impaired buy games based off ESRB ratings.
---
Conduit 2 FC: 0562-2516-9316
#10RagirothPosted 6/25/2012 11:04:50 AM
Woah now! I got TS2 for the Gamecube and I had so many fond memories of that game! It played near perfectly! Granted I didn't have the PS2 or Xbox versions, so maybe they were even better.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth