horde at your door?

#1darthmaulikPosted 8/18/2012 3:40:46 PM
i went to the website and saw this as one of the games features. I am hoping that this is a survival mode and wanted to know what others think about it. Also some ideas that would be cool for this type of mode should be listed like maybe multiplayer.

HORDE AT YOUR DOOR Prepare yourself for the inevitable onslaught. Stock up on guns, ammo and supplies, and lock down your Safe House! Its time to defend your home against the ravenous, infected horde!
#2Oni_TaedoPosted 8/19/2012 11:45:31 PM
Bomb shelter basement, power generator and nearly 15 years worth of dried and canned goods.

I don't need guns.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#3Hawke0Posted 8/21/2012 4:33:57 AM
House surrounded by treadmills. Forget guns.
---
Conduit 2 FC: 0562-2516-9316-name Hawke
#4TottentanzPosted 8/21/2012 11:05:23 AM
Hawke0 posted...

What if they are Ok Go zombies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA

You would be screwed. Plus you would just need one zombie accidentally flipping the treadmill in reverse then you would have them catapulted into your house.

Though it would be fun watching the zombies get launched on those, at first. Then it would get sad then funny again.
#5Hawke0Posted 8/22/2012 3:05:36 AM
Tottentanz posted...
Hawke0 posted...

What if they are Ok Go zombies?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA

XD, you are my favorite person on this board.

You would be screwed. Plus you would just need one zombie accidentally flipping the treadmill in reverse then you would have them catapulted into your house.

Though it would be fun watching the zombies get launched on those, at first. Then it would get sad then funny again.

....true.
---
#6Sirian_HawkPosted 8/22/2012 7:17:07 PM
Hawke0 posted...

Yeah, that's what we need. Zombies who are better at running and higher stamina to chase with. What the hell is wrong with you?!?
---
"To hell with your spoiled baby! Zoidberg needs those shoes!"
#7Hawke0Posted 8/23/2012 12:32:31 AM
Sirian_Hawk posted...
Hawke0 posted...

Yeah, that's what we need. Zombies who are better at running and higher stamina to chase with. What the hell is wrong with you?!?

Don't worry, their bodies will rot and fall apart before that happens.
---
#8Rainbow6TeamPosted 8/27/2012 10:55:08 AM
Bath salts can be use to distract the zombies.

Just throw some in a corner and the zombies will go crazy and gobble it up.