This Game is What Resident Evil 6 Should be.

#1drGigglessPosted 9/14/2012 1:38:10 PM
Seriously, this game looks 10 times better than RE6. Combine the style of this game with the characters and world of RE and you would have an all-time great game.

This game has some really great ideas, like the permadeath. Then you have to go back and find your old zombie self to get your inventory back. That's awesome. This game may not end up being great, but I think ZombiU 2 where they build upon everything and fix things could be incredible. I just wish this was on PS3 because there is no way that I'm buying a WiiU.
#2Ghost193Posted 9/14/2012 2:10:12 PM
RE6 is going to blow this crap out of the water, this is just another churned out garbage ubisoft launch title like Red Steel was on the Wii
#3TottentanzPosted 9/14/2012 4:00:39 PM
Ghost193 posted...
RE6 is going to blow this crap out of the water, this is just another churned out garbage ubisoft launch title like Red Steel was on the Wii

LOL, churned out garbage, LOL.

Oh, you are serious?

RE6? With all of those QTEs? 255 minutes of cut scenes?

I like playing games, not interactive cartoons. Have fun with that though, zombies throwing wrenches and all.

Zombieish action game vs Zombie survival horror, yep, just like Red Steel. LOL
#4Ness0123456789Posted 9/14/2012 4:14:40 PM(edited)
Tottentanz posted...
Ghost193 posted...

Oh, you are serious?

I like playing games, not interactive cartoons. Have fun with that though, zombies throwing wrenches and all.

I love this logic.

Resident Evil 4 is praised as god's gift to man, despite being riddled with Quick Time Events, and essentially mainstreaming them, and most importantly, was on a Nintendo Console.

Resident Evil 6 is not going to be on a Nintendo Console, and is lauded as being a failure, despite having not played it, for having too many Quick Time Events and "255 Minutes of Cutscenes" (while RE4, again, praised as the best of the series, had 127 minutes of cutscenes).

Nintendo Fanboy logic, never stop making me smile.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#5homsarrunner3Posted 9/14/2012 5:02:26 PM
It's funny because neither game is out yet and we should all hush up and wait.

/topic
---
Vote Box for Minecraft board mod 2012!
Ave, true to Caesar.
#6DrRMPosted 9/14/2012 9:13:24 PM
Totz can I hug your soul?_? :3

Ness0123456789 posted...
Tottentanz posted...
Ghost193 posted...

Oh, you are serious?

I love this logic.

Resident Evil 4 is praised as god's gift to man, despite being riddled with Quick Time Events, and essentially mainstreaming them, and most importantly, was on a Nintendo Console.

Resident Evil 6 is not going to be on a Nintendo Console, and is lauded as being a failure, despite having not played it, for having too many Quick Time Events and "255 Minutes of Cutscenes" (while RE4, again, praised as the best of the series, had 127 minutes of cutscenes).

I for ones have a bad feeling about RE6 (never played 4 or 5, but see them to the end)

the thing that I like less about the RE6 game is the must important part for me... the zombies.

I don't know if its just me or the video I see was mess up, but the zombies looks, move and attack is just so wrong.

how to put it?_?

http://art.ngfiles.com/images/82/bakithefox_puppet-zombie.jpg
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#7Fr33zPosted 9/15/2012 12:56:35 AM
Ness0123456789 posted...
Tottentanz posted...
Ghost193 posted...

Oh, you are serious?

I love this logic.

People saying ZombiU sucks yet they have not played it. Can't blame Nintendo Fanboy logic when the other side does the exact same thing.
#8Admiral_XyesPosted 9/15/2012 2:17:05 PM
This game looks very interesting to me.

RE6 looks fun and I am very stoked for it.

Can't compare since not out yet but, I loved RE4, it was a great game. I played RE5 and I thought it was very fun. Not many co-op experience beat it.

I don't see why there is so much hate for QT events and cutscenes. QT events are one of my favorite parts of the game and I am excited to play RE6 partly because I want/expect them to have it.
#9somasworldPosted 9/16/2012 4:30:39 AM
yes this game looks better than RE6..and this is a real horror game!!

RE 6 is just another call of blabla action-game
#10Mario_BonesPosted 9/16/2012 4:45:54 AM
RE6 will be good, just not a good survival horror game
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
I post game stuffs on my blog thingy: http://marioboneyard.blogspot.com.au