Game size

#1davidsmith91Posted 9/16/2012 3:17:01 AM
Any information about how big the game world will be? Okay, it's set in London which is pretty cool, I live in London so it would make it even better if I could kill zombies outside my house or around my university.
I'm just hoping it's not like Red Steel where you got teleported from location to location.
Any info? Like will it be free roaming etc
Cheers
#2Fr33zPosted 9/16/2012 5:48:46 PM
davidsmith91 posted...
Any information about how big the game world will be? Okay, it's set in London which is pretty cool, I live in London so it would make it even better if I could kill zombies outside my house or around my university.
I'm just hoping it's not like Red Steel where you got teleported from location to location.
Any info? Like will it be free roaming etc
Cheers

Looks like theres some free roaming but has a centralized hub that take you to all the separate portions of London in the game.
#3Rainbow6TeamPosted 9/19/2012 11:05:51 AM
I assume there are different sections to explore,from the Buckingham Palace to London streets.

Also it seems you can explore the sewers too,hope it leads to different parts of London,honestly I would feel safe traveling underground in the sewers than in the zombie infested city streets.